Why does GAG want me to remain a loner?

Every single time I ask people if they want to chat or whatever
GAG removes that question for
'Spamming'
Damn I just want friends

510

Most Helpful Guy

• I will write you

Most Helpful Girl

• follow some users that you find interesting based on their questions and answers.

Then message them and introduce yourself. :)

What Guys Said 9

• Just asking for messages can have a negative impact apart from spam, for a young girl it can attract creeps.
    My advice is be active on the site and see other people on the public forum even sometimes talk to them then say something like you seem interesting, do you mind if I PM you.
    It does kinda put onus on you to start friendly interaction but I think it is safer for you especially being a young girl, it gives you control of who you talk to.
    Have patience and you will meet new people.

• Solicitation of any kind here is considered spam. IT is not hard to make friends here. Just talk to people.

• Pick someone you trust and give them a PM! Worst thing that can happen is they'll block you. Most won't.

• Because that is spamming. You should just contact people directly by yourself.

• Oh bb hmu (requirements; spoon pics)

• Damn bruh I have all type of spoons
      Silver
      Even gold
      Mate
      I got gold spoons
      Mate
      Did you hear me
      GOLD
      SPOONS

• Yeah me too
      Had to basically rip of those crystals from Rihanna dress from last year
      I'll tell you what
      Superglue works on spoons

• PM people there solved

• just send people private messages that you're interested in talking to. i do it all the time

• I'll be your friend⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

• Harsh message me if u want im really bored

What Girls Said 4

• It is spamming in that case. You make friends by talking through comments or messages.

• You could try just messaging people instead.

• Because that's not the point of gag. If you want to chat message someone

• I just want friends gawd if they didn't want that they wouldn't have the messaging feature on here

• They want you to talk if you want but that's not the point of the site. The point is to ask and answer questions. The messaging feature is here so if you find someone on the site you like or find you have a lot to talk about you can talk there. You can have in your about me section to message you though

• I am not sure... why gag is doing that!