Do we get notification if asker down votes our opinion?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not that I know of. I've only been downvoted once that I know of and the only reason I know about that is because the girl said it was accidental and asked me if there was a way to undo it.

Most Helpful Guy

• No you don't only asker upvotes

What Girls Said 3

• Nope! but I reeaaaaaaallllyyy dislike that we get notified every time they up vote it.

It's soooo annoying!!

I hate notifications, and more so when they're pointlessโ€ฆ Why do i want to know if i was up voted? for WHAT? Why do I need to click on it, in order for the notification to disappear? ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’for WHAT? there's no purpose!!!

I understand when there's a comment, click on it, maybe you want to elaborate on their comment and suchโ€ฆ or when they chose MHG! โ€ฆ. but just for damn up vote? whyyy!!! it's sooooo annoying!! ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜–

• Lol
      Never thought an upvote can be that annoying

• Ok
      Here's another comment Then:p

• haha! xD

• No, of course not.
    You are only notified if the asker upvotes your opinion. This feature can be turned off if you want in your settings.

• Ohhh reallly!!!

Thanks!! i'll check it!! it was annoying me forever. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• No, we don't.

What Guys Said 3

• No, I don't think. I have never got any notification when I received downvotes, so there is no way of knowing unless you read the post and your reply yourself

• Nope ๐Ÿ’

• Wait let's check I'll down vote you:p
      Tell me you got the notification or not?

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ LOL
      My notifications for upvotes are off
      And we don't get notification when downvoted by asker !

• I don't think so.