Do you like the GaG update?

So I noticed if you want to upvote something, then you click Like. GaG is starting to become like Instagram wtf... anyways, was there even a downvote? Because I didn't see one. And to reply, its at the bottom middle of the comment and it says "Reply", who knows, maybe there's more things that have changed. But judging by your experience of the recent update, what do you think?
  • Love it
  • Meh, its ok.
  • I couldn't care less
    Vote C
  • I don't like it
    Vote D
there's NO DOWNVOTES, WHAT THE FUCK IS MY LIFE

1212

Most Helpful Guy

• I like that they got rid of down votes. Too often they were used to troll and hurt people. Imagine saying something like "Being raped wasn't your fault" only for some asshole to anonymously down vote that. The down votes could be more offensive than a lot of people realize.

• i'm just going to have to type that out now.

• I guess, but still, if thats a good reason for taking away down votes then the same reason would apply to taking away opinions, which could just as easily be used to troll or offend as well, more so as a matter of fact, but that would be hell not to be able to comment on someones opinion. I don't know.

• The difference is that people could get away anonymously with the down voting option.

Most Helpful Girl

• GAG has to appeal to the crybabies who hate downvotes... definitely a bummer.