I personally think I would be the kind hearted librarian
- Not exactly up to date or "With It"
- Somewhat stuffy and old fashioned
- Bit of a prude
- Still uses big words when "Whatev text spk cud wrk"
- Their manners are somewhere in the 1950s
- But overall tries to help out
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
I'd be your typical generational type worker from the 1910-1940s fought in the war works in a factory, bakery or mine. Old fashioned values, proper manners, gets up early, puts in the hours, the labor then goes home and has a well earned drink, and a smoke on the porch, then enjoys the rest of his day and his day's off, always happy to lend a hand and help.2