Who else is STILL PISSED about the down vote being taken away?

C'mon guys, there have been some bad changes around here before, but this was just a step too far. It was such a widely used feature, literally accounted for a notable chunk of the expirence on here and I can't imagine I'm the only one who feels like my brain is fucking gonna short circut when I can't downvote someone's stupid comment!

Where's the anger? Where's the public outrage?

• BRING BACK THE FUCKING BUTTON
  • Bring it back
  • eehh
    Vote C
  • Glad it's gone
    Vote D
  • GAG was an extremely long-term plan to troll it's users anyway
    Vote E
  • Results (Cuz I suck!)
    Vote F

99

Most Helpful Girl

• We need it back ASAP. I used it way more than I use the like button.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its removal is the reason for which there has been an increase in outregous (and often racist) statements lately. And it did not bring harmony. It brought discord because now instead of simply downvoting someone with whom they disagree, everyone gets in arguments. It sucks. Bring it back already.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't mind either way. At first, I was pretty darn annoyed but the lack of downvote does seem to bring a sense of harmony. If I see an answer that's so outrageous, ridiculous, and downvote worthy, then I'll just straight up say "I would totally downvote this." lol

• Yep... still highly highly annoyed but they're too pc to ever bring it back.

• I'm not pissed, but I really wish they added it back.

• I just don't really understand why they felt the need to get rid of it?

• I am glad its gone!

• Yeah I stopped giving a shit

• Bring it the fuck back like sheesh. This sucks

• Meh, I don't really care either way.

What Guys Said 8

• i thought it was odd at first but the down vote was often abused where people who simply didn't like other people would down vote them... if the down vote were properly used then i'd be ok with bringing back but since it seemed like the majority of down votes were more about personal issues with a person than the actual opinion i'm kind of happy it's gone

• I hate it's removal, if someone says something really derogatory, but not in a way I can block, I wanna downvote it, and I hate that all I get to do, is block someone, if they are Racist, homophobic, whatever it's called when you hate Furries, and I guess Sexist, would be someone being offensive to people with a non-binary gender identity

• I'm not pissed, but it still sucks. Instead of just down voting you have to comment, which can lead to pointless internet arguments..

• I rarely used it. If I didn't like an answer for whatever reason I just skipped it. No need to start trouble over it. So I don't care that it's gone.

• To be honest I never used it like who notices if they have been downvoted or not.

• i wanna see my downvotes but its gone :( but not mad, moved on.

• I got over it.

• I almost never used it, so it's never effected me.