Is there a public list of ALL the admins on GAG?

I only know of 2 or 3 admin accounts and that's it. Now there's all these other ones that seem to be popping up out of nowhere as of late. I think we should know about everyone who is running the site and monitoring reported content.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is only 4 admins that I know of.

xHoneyxBeex
    RedRain
    menguc
    GirlsAskGuys

• There were two more that I saw yesterday but I can't remember their exact usernames. I had never seen them before yesterday.

• Thank you for MHA.

• Well then I must be one of the unimportant ones... (hmff) 😒
      Jk 😜

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no "public" list but you may see different admins around, the list @Jessicocoa
    gave is accurate. Some admins are more "visible" than others because we all have different roles such as moderation, user experience, content, site development, etc. so some of us are much more active than others. That's why there are only a few admins listed in the mod messages we send out because those are the admins mods should contact. And for those who are wondering, the GirsAskGuys user is a shared account all of us use at various times.

Referring to one of your comments here about that question some users saw posted yesterday, that was a test question that was meant to be posted on our QA website we use to test features. It was posted on the production site you see here by mistake and it is now removed.

What Guys Said 3

• Probably recently there is an influx of admins and unfortunately some are not too bright.

• Ever since the changes I've noticed a bunch. I got two saved along with RedRain and HoneyBee and the GAG guy.

• Why does it ever matter 😕

What Girls Said 5

• I agree with this! There are four known admins from the messages mods get. However, I've seen two or three others here and there that aren't normally listed, and I think they should be.

• I've never seen a list either but I agree they're all over the place. I usually follow them as I see them.

Like Applefan said there's
    - xHoneyxBeex
    - RedRain
    - menguc

But there's also
    - DiogoRibeiro
    - The new Mytake lady
    - Some old bald guy
    - Some guy who claims to have a cat but clearly doesn't since he's a jerk about it
    - And possibly the boss jerk who may be any of the male accounts

And the group GirlsAskGuys account

• These are the admin accounts I've seen
    DiogoRibeiro
    xHoneyxBeex
    RedRain
    GirlsAskGuys
    menguc
    LoveYouMeanIt
    umutyurtseven
    Fathoms77
    gagTake
    fiego
    tolga

• I didn't even know there could be more than one... And the two or three that you know are 2 or 3 more than me the only admin I ever knew was @Sparrow24 😕

• Dude go to Help Than go to MODs than scroll down to it! You will see it!