How to initiate conversation with a girl on gag?

Just curious☺☺

810

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Dont tell them you're Indian (you are, aren't ya?)
    2. dont start with a cheesy/overused compliment. Either give something original or genuine or none at all
    3. tell something about yourself first. Not bio-data.. a couple of lines should be enough
    4. tell her WHY you felt like contacting her.. like maybe she commented something witty on a question or her dp is something unique.. or else she'll freak out- "why is this stranger texting me?"
    5. KEEP. IT. SHORT= NO. FUCKING. ESSAYS

• some good advice @lonerider and yes he is Indian.

• I know. And anything about India and you'll get the tag "designated". I'm just saying I didn't see this on this GAG.

• @DBAOracle Yeah.. people dont post about it here. doesn't mean they dont think about it.

What Girls Said 7

• Comment on a post of hers and create a conversation that way.

• By asking a question and then responding to their opinion or commenting under their opinion to another question that someone else asked.

• You don't because 9 times out of 10 guys just want me to sext them... So unless you plan on just being nice don't bother. If you intend on being just nice, just say hi and ask how they are and then just find a mutual interest

• Oh and don't ask her what she wants to talk about because she isn't the one who started the convo so there likely isn't anything

• A greeting, like a hello?

• I respond to questions I can answer.

• It depends on your modus operandi because I get so many weird ass messages from guys I just ignore them

What Guys Said 9

• You need to build rapport with her first and when you've built up enough comfort level, message her.

Oh and one last thing... don't be a creep!

• Be you, don't offer to show your pecker regardless of how fancy it is and don't push let the conversation flow.

• almost all of conversations with girls have started in comments and then we ended up private messaging and getting to know each better

• it works good because if you discussed something in comments you have something to base your conversation on... if you just randomly message a girl and say hi and start smalltalk the risk that she isn't interested in talking to you is quite high, especially if you aren't well known on GAG

• Whatever you do, *don't* send dick pics or start making guesses at the arrangement of her pubic topiary...

• Don't be Indian lol. By your name, it's clear you're Indian and that's a big turn off for girls on GAG.

• ┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• 'Hey how are your friends feeling?' *looks at chest*

>.>

• Pm them , just don't be a horn dog