Who do you report a potential mod, for singling you out?

Basically a mod comments on one of my featured questions. By comment I mean tries to troll me. So I block the bitch. Next thing you know my question is "removed". Admins concerned about trolling on this site? Look no further than at least one of your mods!

  • Yea some mods definitely abuse thier power
    Vote A
  • I dont know who to report them to.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy


Most Helpful Girl

  • - You can go to the "Contact" link to leave them a message about your issue here: https://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

    - You can go to the mod's profile page and report them. Click on the flag icon at the top right-hand side of the page and choose whatever reason you feel is most appropriate.


Most Helpful Guy

  • Mods cannot abuse their power. Yes, they may annoy you for some time but eventually, they'll fail and have their mod status revoked because they're admins who remove the stuff. Mods just hide them and the report goes to admins for review.

    Some would start to stalk you and try to report every borderline post if they hate you. They're horrible people.

    • If you think your post shouldn't be removed, you can contact about your issues here :-
      Good luck :)

    • Show All
    • Well someone can, as it was "hidden and under review" before coming back...

    • Complain admins then.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

  • I guess you need to report to the admins

    • How?

    • I am not sure, but I guess there should be " Contact us" page, I don't where that page is though!

Loading... ;