How has everyone been?

I've hardly been on here much recently, and I was wondering how my brothers and sisters have been. Especially the regulars.

I've missed some people, has anyone wondered where I have been? 😂

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• O I've been alright could be better could be worse, and I actually was wondered where you were lol, your normally asking questions or buzzing around answering em.

• Yeah haha, well you still have me on FB loool. I'm always sharing stuff on there hah

• FPS, for sure, but I've been playing The Division loads and that's Cover Based Third :')

• Lol I was about to ask you about the division, love that game, crazy addicting though.

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 7

• Got my taxes completed and filed!!! :-D Now, for my dentist appointment tomorrow. That's not so bad, it's just the bill I hate. :-/

• Well, had a whole lot of work stacked up on my head. Did an 11 hour shift to come home and find that there's no power... Oh, I'm great. How you been? LOL.

• Yeah me too man, got a bit inactive since the exams ended
    But I'm feeling great though!

• actually, i don't wanna know where you've been. i ain't giving you the satisfaction of me caring :P

• I don't think I know you but I'm chillin, d00d.

• I am fine. Thanks for your concern.

• I've been fine... how have you been?

https://i.imgur.com/UrSahjA.gif