Why you joined GAG?

I Joined GAG, just out of curiosity, want to try something new , I'm glad to be here!

89

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to gag! You're remind me of @StarLord
    I joined based on curiosity and boredom. I also wanted a distraction from what was going on IRL.

Most Helpful Guy

• I found it via google for something I was searchin' and it was in 4th-5th page or so... glad I did otherwise I'd never find it since I don't give a shit about relationships and such stuff... but it's only site dat provides gift cards where I live...

Honestly I don't give a shit of helpin' others or interactin' wid people here... I can say I only respect a few people here and those are no more than 5... and of course I must say I respect administrators apart from those few people I respect anyway...