How did you find GAG when you first signed up?

Before this I was on this one site called Yahoo Answers. It eas good for a while but it is different than GAG. You just ask questions like here but can't private message and I got tired for three reasons: 1. Too many annoying trolls 2. I was only getting 1 to 2 answers so it was getting lonley 3. Everyones an asshole there. The only thing that was better was that it has countless topics!
I was just searching up other sites like Yahoo Answers and I found GAG. And at first I though it was kinda stupid but now I'm here a year later XD lol. I'm a GAGer now! People here are cooler and better! Let us hear your story!!!

1110

Most Helpful Girl

• I was on an old site (quotev) i got banned, so I looked up social media. I pulled up a Wikipedia site, with a huge list of social media sites, with descriptions, that's how I found this

• Lol how'd you get banned?

• Lol I guess that problem's everywhere

• So far this site is much better XD

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I was searching for answers on Google. One of the search results led me here. I was intrigued by the site after looking through a few questions, so I signed up.

• I was researching something on the internet and it brought me to this site. I asked one question for a problem i was facing at the time, but i was very disappointed because the responses were mainly from trolls or extremely unhelpful people. So i have never since asked a question i need genuine advice for.

I first thought - "WTF, where am i ... the internet asylum " , but i have made some really great genuine life-long friends on here, and i enjoy giving advice to sincere people.

Some people on here are sooo funny, and they have an awesome sense of humour and they make me laugh so much. Whenever i feel a little down or upset they never fail to make me laugh. So the pros outweigh the cons

• I think I was looking up a Christmas present for my boyfriend. He was just a friend at the time.

• Through yahooo

• HAHAHAH, i googled something sexual :) and decided to stick around for the entertainment and advice.

• i preferred how it was when i first joined, all these new updates are just confusing and annoying haha it was so simple back then :") anyway, i found it by googling something, i don't even remember what i googled now 0_0 but it led me here aha

• Whenever I'd Google random shit a search result would come up from girlsaskguys and after a while I thought, "hey, it'd be cool to sign up!"

• Google lead me here at few times in one night. After looking around, I decided to join.

• At 2013 I wrote randomly "girls asking guys" & it's came up!!! I said wow cool site I'll sign up when I graduate so ha I did !!! πŸ˜ƒ

• Google results (saw the link).

What Guys Said 9

• It was November, 2014. I was just surfing on the internet in a Saturday afternoon, searching for something on google. Then I came across a question asked here. I looked at the name of the website and I though: "It seems interesting". Then I started exploring it and I spent a long time doing it. Two weeks later I created my account.

• One day back in late 2014 I just randomly decided that I was suddenly interested in reading about girl issues from a female perspective. Came across gag and right then and there decided that I would be joining and staying for good.

• More or less the same. I was searching for opinions on something and came across this site. Then curiosity took over.

• searched for something on google (don't know anymore what it was), stumbled upon this site and liked the concept so I bookmarked it. registered only later

• Well, I found GAG when I was just browsing the net, I was searching for some article and then I found GAG, and I decided to give it a try. I decided to try and post opinions so that it might help people and I believe I am doing a good job.

• i googled about mother - daughter relationship issues xD

• Don't even remember anymore.

• I just put in a question about my girlfriend in google and found this site.

• People here are cooler and better? Are ya sure bro?

Some of 'em maybe... but most of all NOT... trust me...

As for how I found it... it was 3 years ago via google... it was on 4th or 5th page and I just signed in to answer in a question... but to be honest if it wasn't for dat question I'd never bother lookin' into further a site called "girlsaskguys"... I don't give a shit about relationships so I'd never give a second notice to such a site...

But anyway... apart from relationship shit GAG's decent... although it can be better... but it's not up to me to make it better unfortunately...

• Feel the same bro... by the way people jere are cool just that there that one asshole now and then. On the site before this, I literally has internet fights in every question! Lol it's actually a friendlier "environment" here

• Lol nah your cool bro

• Heh... thanks...