If there were a meet up of Girls ask Guys, would you go?

Imagine a meet up for Girls ask Guys. Not in meeting up with people but more like a convention where you can talk and meet all the GaG celebs and you can have endless converstions. (just summing up ideas)
Would you go?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mmmm. No. A meetup with a bunch of virgins? Doesn't sound so exciting.

There are celebrities on GAG?

It would probably devolve into one side of the room throwing up feminist signs, while the other side throws up anti-feminist signs. Someone would get punched, then the police would come, then we'd have a GAG convention in jail. Mmmm. Actually. Sure. Sounds like fun.

• I love this hahaha!

• @YourFutureEx Yes. There is a thorough examination before I will speak to anyone. I check women for hymens, and I do an unnecessary prostate check on men along with quizzing them on where the clitoris and G-spot is. If they fail the quiz, then I offer to pay for a legal prostitute for them in New Mexico. If they decline, I know they're a virgin. Naturally, this process takes some time. After all, flying to New Mexico is kinda costly. But I feel as though it is a worthwhile cause to make sure that I never converse with virgins.

Oh. You meant the GAG thing. There have been various polls about GAG virginity, where about 60%-80% of GAGers self-proclaimed themselves to be virgins. And come on. If you haven't fucked someone by the time you're 18, you're probably not a blast to be around. In my personal experience, non-virgins are a lot more fun and exciting. After all, they're more risk-taking. Virgins are more likely to be socially awkward or insecure, in my opinion.

• Well thanks for the compliment then.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 45

• LOL "GAG Celebs" the most cringiest of titles. I wouldn't waste my time at a convention.

• Well I saw this question that asked people if they thought of them selfs as GaG Celebs so I just put it out there. Not that I like that label either.

• sounds boring. but if there were an actual meet up in person of some top GaGers and stuff, i'd go,

if it was all expense paid :)

• i mean, there are people on here i'd like to meet... very cool people.
      and there are some on here i'd like punch
      and there are some on here i'd just like to smack over the side of the head for making me face palm so many times lol

• I wouldn't for a couple reasons. I'm not for things like that anyway no matter who or what it is and 2), I'm older than most of the community here so I think I'd feel very out of place and uncomfortable.

• Yes and I would bring my friend @applefan1

• That would probably be in the USA, and I have no reasonable means of getting there, so no.

• No, I would not go.

• I love to meet some of the GAGers here, in any sort of meet. SIngle or as a group. I'm sure we'd chat for hours.

Sadly, the best we can hope for is the odd PM here and there.

• I'd rather snip off my eyelids!

• If it was close by and if I was bored, sure, why not? However, I have a feeling that this will happen:

www.quickmeme.com/.../...ddaeb8205afa7be255e51.jpg

• Yeah and i would like to see @trumpetplayerforlife
    :)

• Of course. I would find it interesting, GirlsAskGuys in the real world.

• Yes, be but be ready to bail out in the likely chance of it being really weird lol

• That would be really cool, to be honest.

• Yes I would love to...

• I'd consider it depending on where it is and who is going.

• Nah. Also, fuck all the 'celebs'.

• nope i dont think so even if it was in the same town i live in. i like just setting here behind the keyboard. the truth i'm more open this way and crowds are not my thing

• I don't really know anyone on gag and it would most likely be in the US which is far away. So naah I don't think so.

• Nope. There are a few people on here who I'd like to meet in person but I'd rather meet them 1 on 1 because I'm shy and I don't like parties or big gatherings of people

• Only if it was a meet up of the people I actually get along with on here. If it's a general meet up then no, not interested.

• I'm down to go! I'm a fucking vet of this website! :-D

• If it was within some close range I probably would take a look around.

• I'm sure it would be fun to meet "the other side" of the GAGers. Normally, people's real personalities are much different from their online "commenting" personalities. I'm sure, most of us are very normal people. :)

• if it's close enough... sure. there are a couple of people I wanna meet!

• I would, sounds boring but wth, I'd like to meet some people :P

• Fuck yeah I'd go. A lot of the conversations here are very interesting and I'd love to be able to talk with y'all in person.

• No.
    Sounds fucking boring.

Meh maybe it would be average.

• Yeah, why not?

• Would we be able to tale pictures with these GaG celebs?

• Most of the comments on here be like " I'm too cool for this".
    No you're not πŸ˜‚

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 27

• I'd like to meet some users from here, for sure.

• I probably wouldn't just because no one would really know who I was. I would end up standing by a snack table the whole night like a lonely little loser xD

• Nah, I don't think so.

• I'm new here but i think it'll be fun and very helpful so I'd go for sure.

• there are gag celebs? lol...
    I wanna meet them then
    I d like it more if there was a reunion
    lots of peeps here I d love to meet in rl.
    it would be so much fun xD

• Yeah if it was free I would!

• What GaG celebs?

• Only if @suitandtie will go with me πŸ˜ŠπŸ’‹

• I would definitely go!!! There are so many people I would love to me in person, bc come on GAG are filled with awesome people. (Also there are two people who I really really want to see). But ultimately I would find it fun!

• Maybe, if it was close to where I live. But since it wouldn't be, I wouldn't go for sure xD

• if it's next to my house in angola yeah but anywhere else, doubt it

• Only if it was in Germany and on Saturday because rest of time everyone is working like machines. xD xD

• Don't worry about GAG meet-ups. Me and you will go write some code. :P

• Yup! That's super beautiful... LOL. I'll admit I never heard of this cypher query language before... I always used SQL.

• @DBAOracle Cypher queries graphs stored in Neo4j database like SPARQL queries tables stored in mySQL. :)

• I like this website a lot but probably not. Too many crazy people. Lol.

• I don't think I'd go.

• The whole of gag invited? Sounds dangerous lol

• oh yeah I'd go, I'd love to see how all of us connect.

• I would like to but are we allowed to bring something to defend ourselves, just in case?

• My answer is still no.

• no bc itll probably look like blood bath lol everyones always arguing

• USA is solo faaar I have work but this idea is cool and I'll try to attend.

• hell no.

• get me free entery n air tickets then i would definitely

• probs

• nope. I no longer feel interested.

• Absolutely not.

• yes I would go it would be really cool

• Did she just.. Gag celebs? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Hahaha sorry I don't know how to say it otherwise!

• Me neither! I just saw this question a couple of days ago that someone asked if others thought of them selfs as GaG celebs and quite a couple did hahaha

• I guess it's the people who are pretty much everywhere in every question... and write a lot of questions and/or takes... I guess that makes them known