Do you feel some people on gag dislike you?

4142

What Guys Said 42

• Yup
    Every time I put up a logical argument, I get a crappy one back, but I can't reply back because I've gotten blocked by them

I believe anyone who you block/blocks you should be wiped from your feed completely. Their questions won't appear and their answers won't appear

• I know there are people here that hate me. I have strong opinions, sometimes unpopular, and I dont back down.
    Plus I can be a bit of a prick sometimes, just for fun.

• I already know that some people on GAG dislike me, but only because of difference of opinion. That doesn't mean they dislike me for a good reason.

• Sure I feel that way at times.. but at the same time I do not worry about who likes me or who does not, never have.. I joined this site and like it because I can be myself on it and can also give my thought out opinions on most any question.. I did not join this site to be liked.. and even in real life I could care less who likes me or not. But one thing is for sure I never have been turned down for a date by any women even when they are told what I wear and why I wear them and that is done before any mention of a possible date.. long as the women in my life like me.. that is all that really counts... but if people do not like me because I am honest and not shy like many to say what I wear in real or even on this site.. its no great loss

• Never really had hate on here no, i am sure some dislike my opinions as thats just unavoidable.

• More from Guys
    32

What Girls Said 41