Fill it: Best feature of GAG is_____ & worst feature of GAG is _______?

Most Helpful Girl

• I LIKE:

โ€ข No editing.
    Srsly, this is my favorite thing about the whole site. It's like real-world conversation. When people say stupid shit, or outright lies... they can't take it back.

โ€ข Ability to embed gifs and pictures in posts.

__

Features I DON'T like:

โ€ข You can't see a list of users who have blocked you.
    Come on now, WTF, GAG people?
    This is a SERIOUS oversight. I mean, we can even look at lists of who is following random other users... but we can't see a list of users who have blocked us? REALLY?
    This is especially dumb because we might compose a whole reply to something, only to discover that we can't submit it because "blocked".

โ€ข Blocking can happen mid-thread.
    This also shouldn't be allowed. If a conversation is already happening, it shouldn't be possible to block the person just to be like "haha, I got the last word".
    Since it's possible that abuse could still happen, perhaps it could work like this: If you block someone, then, **in conversation threads that are already open**, only 1 post can be made (without a reply) at a time.
    That seems like a decent compromise to me -- it would prevent this "haha!, last word and then blocked" thing, but, at the same time, you could still block someone and thereby prevent them from making a continuous stream of abusive posts on the same thread.

• I completely agree on this !

• Oh, also, I would like to be able to use bold and/or italic text.

• totally agree especially on the no editing and the mid thread block, i got blocked earlier for a conversation with no aggression whatsoever lmao like honestly! this shouldn't be a thing

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Best:
    - Being able to help others
    - The community feeling
    - Many of the users here

Worst:
    - Closing of questions too soon
    - Private opinions

• best feature: most people
    worst feature: some people.

• Best feature - @afro-dite9
    Worst- creepers

• Best feature is the ability to write Takes. The worst feature is the shitty ass trolls, bigots, creeps, and miserable assholes that make up a percentage of the population.

• -gift cards lol
    - not being able to remove the anon

• Best:talking to people

Worst:no down vote, can't go back to a closed question to add my opinion

• like: interesting, thought-provoking contents
    dislike: negative people

• The best feature: talking to people from all around the world
    The worst feature: weird questions

What Guys Said 7

• Best: polls and upvoting allowing you to see breakdown by gender, which is very interesting.

Worse? The closing of questions. All other complaints are secondary to the forced closing of questions.

• ... me... me.

• Hmmm best feature of GAG... The topics, the 'embarrassing' questions that we can ask here
    Worst feature... No clue

• Best feature: Most of things...

Worst feature: Closing window of 2 days for questions. Make it at least a week or 5 days instead of 2 days.

• Fill it: Best feature of GAG is me & worst feature of GAG is me

• Best feature - community experience :)
    Worst feature - can't change your username :(

• Best: The social aspect
    Worst: The social aspect and lack of downvote option