What is one of the most disturbing questions you've read on here?

1013

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• There's been so many , but the most current is the one I read a few days ago, " what would you do if you walked in on Superman raping your son"

I flagged the question then blocked the user. I always block users like that who have warped minds. I don't want to see such disturbing questions coming up in my feed.

• Superman is heterosexual. I can't tell you how I know but I know. My real name is not floppy

• @Waffles731

Yeah there's been countless disturbing questions, this is the most recent I saw. 😊

• The poster that posted that question must've thought of shrek is love shrek is life Except shrek is superman lol

What Guys Said 12

• The questions that are just common sense questions.. such as.. do you have sex with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how do you have sex what does it feel like, etc etc,.. and many other ones that just make me wonder who the heck comes up with these, they sure cannot be to well educated

• The one rolling right now, is How do I ask my doctor for sex?

• that's more dumb than disturbing. he seems to only be asking for attention. probably because a woman asked a question about having sex with her doctor yesterday.

• @thewanderingme - My primary care doctor is female, as were the two before her. My urologist is female. And at my age, all are younger than me. All are attractive, but I believe my urologist is a lesbian. Have never fantasized about any of them, though.

• @Red_Arrow I was under the impression that you fantasized about me

• I read a question from a young girl about how she liked it when her brother 'touched' her

• It really, really, really, made my skin crawl. Especially since she openly stated that she knew what she was doing.

• Aha I can imagine.

• I'm actually squirming and cringing right now thinking about it in all seriousness

• question "i am pregnant, should i keep it? "
    same thing on facebook : 75 likes and i keep my baby... WTF

• Question about what the easiest method for suicide is. Obviously got removed.

• This question lol

• sex related.

• Nothing really comes to mind, I've grown quite numb to dumb shit I've seen on here.

• The incest ones are gross.

• Anything that deals with religion and a family member having sex with another family member.

• none

• Would you abort a disabled baby. Nothing could be more disturbing.

What Girls Said 9

• I haven't seen anything horribly disturbing questions. Nobody on gag is sick enough to disturb me with a question because if they did all the mods would fight over who gets to hide it. So I wouldn't even have the chance to see it.

• Something about nerds lol

• I don't remember exactly but it was involving incest between a guy and his Mom

• Is a coconut an mammal 😂

• I'm tired of sex questions

• I read a question about a girl with a scat fetish who did not know how to tell her boyfriend

• Tbh, none as I am never really shocked by anything.

• The one that talks about religion

• Questions about sex involving siblings etc