Do you write "Thanks for MHO" or "Thanks for MHG"?

I noticed that people here are usually divided in to one category or the other. Personally, I go for MHO.
Do you write

• MHO
  • MHG
  • I rarely/never thank the OP for MH.
    Vote C

824

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, @ThisDudeHere, I always Do.
    However, I Make it More Personal though with "Thank you for the Vote of Confidence" Instead, to let Everyone Know that it Isn't just about Getting MHO but Having been able to Help.
    I have Asked Questions myself in the Past and find it Rude and Crude when I do Not... Receive a "Thanks" Having Giving My Own... MHO.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• MHG is what I put

• mhg? wth does tht mean, most helpful girl or most helpful guy? it could b both which bothers me

team MHO ftw

• But... someone has to *say* it. That someone has to be one of the two G's.
      Which means it's never ambiguous, lol.

Asker-- You need an "other" option. (I always write "thanks for the MH luv")

• I thank them for making me the MHO. What's MHG?

• Nope. I turned off my notification for that so I don't get notified when my opinion is chosen as mho

• I've been trying to say MHG, but I actually prefer saying MHO.

• I say thank you for the HMO :)

• Thanks for the MHO, that's what I'm used to.

What Guys Said 23

• Personally, the only time I say "Thank you" is when I get MHO and then the asker comments on my opinion with something like "This really helped" or something along those lines. This provides me with an opportunity to say "Glad to help" or wish them well and include a "Thank you". Don't get me wrong, I'm always grateful but it just feels redundant to say "Thank you" without being prompted. I hope that makes sense.

• I just say MH or MHO.

MHG is like for both genders so it might aswell be MHO lol.

• I barely ask questions, and when I do the answers are usually fucking useless, so I don't thank anyone.

• I usually write mhg. I only write MHO if I'm the only opinion selected.

• I never thank the OP (I definitely won't get mho for this lol)

• I think us old timers use MHO bc it used to be just one MHO then changed to guy and girl mhos , back on my first account

• I did change to "MHG" but have reverted to "MHO" - At the time I didn't value "MHG" that much often you only got "MHG" because you were only guy who answered.

• MHO, always.

• I don't thank anyone for MHO. I see it as them saying thanks for the advice and if I replied with "You're Welcome" most people would get confused.

• MHO is the old school way of doing it before you could select two helpful opinions. I just stuck with it.

• I always thank them for being kind and giving me the mho as respect and gratitutity, but i usually dont try getting mho, i just post my opinion or answer and call it as i see it without any fancy effects lol

• MHO :P

• No... that shit irks me.

• I tend to just put thanks for mh

• I just say "Glad to help". : )

• I don't always do this, but when I do, I tend to write "thanks for MHO", or quite simply "thanks".

• I do it sometimes. I usually just write "Thanks for MHO".

• Choose me and i'll let you know.

• I don't leave shit after I get MHO

• I'm too lazy to write thank you comments but trust me it's appreciated.

• Nope, because i am sure that my opinions are more trolling than helpful xD

• I just say "Thanks" personally.

• nah that's gay