Should we have another Gag female beauty contest (Gag Queen)?

If the Admin allows it he should give the winner a $100 Amazon gift card + a gag queen T shirt. Your pic will be framed on the right side of this site until the next competition. Rules are that you must have been a member of this site for some time, not a troll and must be a loyal member. (Mods and female admins are allowed)

Women will judged based on these things below. (Gag Queen needs)
1. Weight
2. Hair health
3. Hair style
4. Clothing style
5. Voice speeches (You can record your voice giving a mini speech on why you should be Gag queen)
6. Talent (Can post videos)
7. Makeup (Shit makeup will be called out)
8. What makes you special
9. You views on the the world
10. How would you make the world a better place

• Yes, yes, yes, YES!!!
  • No way.

2825

Most Helpful Girl

• Um NO. Do you have ANY idea how many women's self esteem would just DROP?
    Do you have any idea how terrible of an idea that is?
    The woman who wins will feel bad because so many other women lost. The women who lose will feel as if they're not good enough, they'll say "Whats wrong with me?" "Why didn't I win?"All the self doubt they already have will intensify by 100%. Any one who doesn't have any self esteem will become 100% worse than it already is.
    Besides, that's a lot of money for a simple "beauty contest" an a website that is about QUESTIONS AND OPINIONS.
    89 people might think one girl is GORGEOUS but 90 might think she's just MEH. The ruling will be so subjective it'll be nothing but unfair.
    And then if the mods/admins chose? It'll be even worse because then the GAG community wouldn't have had a say- they'll bitch and moan about that. And the women who didn't win will think they SHOULD have.
    If this ever happens, I wouldn't want to stay on GAG anymore. At all.
    It'll have gone from a fun and helpful website to a site full of superficiality I wish not to associate with.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Isn't the shallowness in the world regarding physical appearance way too much already? We could do without any stupid 'beauty' contests.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE