I told my boyfriend that i like this website, and now he'll want to see it, but he'll see my questions!!! I dont want him to read em!! so embarassing!!!
Most Helpful Guy
Can you? who told you that? I doubt it.
As far as I know you cannot delete your own questions, you can request an admin to do that. However it's highly unlikely that your request will be granted. That decision is an admin decision and only if they find that your question is violating some guidelines only then they will delete it, otherwise not.
Before posting any question, it's always better to think 10 times and preview your question before you post, in that way you can correct your mistakes and avoid any embarrassments.0
Most Helpful Girl
Here you go:
Once you have submitted a question, take, opinion, or comment, you cannot edit it. However, you can delete your own questions.
In order to delete a question, it must meet certain criteria:
- No MHO has been selected
- The question is closed
Questions cannot be deleted if:
- The question is highlighted by GirlsAskGuys or is very popular
- The question is older than 30 days
- You have already deleted 2 questions in the past 24 hours
There are two ways to delete questions:
1) From the single question page, click on the overflow menu in the top right corner and you will see the option to delete.
2) From your questions page on your profile, you will see a trash bin icon beside each question, click this icon to delete the post.
The Asker will lose 6 Xper points for deleting their question. However, the Opinion Owners who posted on the question will not lose the points they earned for posting.0