Has this ever happened to you?

Has this ever happened to you?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe... You think I notice?
    Vote C

57

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I have been asked how many sexual partners I have had, I know my wife has had quite a few, probably more than me, and while we have talked about it a little, the little amount we have covered is really okay with me. Why? well since we have been together (14 years) the only lady I have been having sex with is her, and she me, so in the end it's all water under the bridge. :-)

• That wasn't the question lol. Have you seen the same thing all five times in your side feed?

• OOOOOOOOOHhhh, now I feel silly. Well in that case, yes I have, however I will just take note of it and keep cruising until I find a question which is interesting and well less repeated. ;-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg it's extremely annoying, even more when you have already given your opinion. I don't want the same thing to be spammed in my live feed, I rather see questions I haven't answered yet.

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 4

• Haha, no, I don't think so. Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention.

• All morning, I've been getting harassed by perverts.

• I don't think so

• Quite fast but i have experienced a minute or 2 interval