How do I find out who has blocked me?

I got blocked by people because they couldn't handle the truth. It's not like I insulted them or anything. I want to get them to unblock me.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you can never know who has blocked you or which users have blocked you. In your profile you can only see the list of people whom you have blocked, but there is no way to know who has blocked you

What Girls Said 14

• - You can't message them.
    - You can't comment on their opinions.
    - You can't upvote or downvote their opinions.

That's the only way you'll know. You don't get a notification telling you that you've been blocked. You can't really get them to unblock you, so just move on.

• Does it matter? Seriously who cares people block me, I block them it doesn't matter just go on and roast someone else.

• I blocked you for asking this question.

• Accept that people have blocked you and move on.

• I can't.

• So don't move on, but they will and they will not unblock you, so you are just going to make yourself feel worse.

• you don't; it opens the door to harassment and all kinds of other fun stuff.

• Y do u even care about those pussies

• Because it's annoying when I try to reply to questions and I get a random message that 'user999' has blocked me.

• i know the feel too, someone can't accept other's opinion quite well

• Why bother... who cares if they block you. They're just strangers on the internet.

• Go Liam Neeson on their Ass in a myTake

I dont know who you are, but I have a specific set of skills, skills that require typing for a Loong period, and I will use this myTake to hunt you down, I Will find you... AND I WILL COMPLAIN.

• I'm sure they have don't it for a reason

• Why would you wanna be friends with a big pussy?

• Just move on

• Lol, why

• You can't make them unblock you.

What Guys Said 5

• You can't.
    Dude, I'd rather get blocked than having to deal with bitches, at least it avoids wasting my time.

• "And they brought an Internet troll."
    -Boromir

• perhaps your truth is offensive to some people

• Don't be an ass

• You're going to block yourself?

• Read your post, think about what you said, and get back to me.

• You can't handle the truth.