Is this a MGTOW website?

Is this a MGTOW website?

• Yes
    0%(0)7%(3)Vote11%(3)
  • No
    46%(6)61%(25)Vote68%(19)
  • Kinda...
    54%(7)32%(13)Vote21%(6)
jeez I'm just asking :P
Thanks for voting

Most Helpful Girl

• yes. GaG has slowly but surely become a breeding ground for a growing number of manpussies who love to 'blame feminism' because their own shoulders are far too weak.

• Just saying feminism is just as bad if not worse than MGTOW.

• @cth96190 ... you do realize that just over 80 years ago, women were first granted the right to vote in the US, yeah? Obviously not.
      Whatever dude. Keep bitching and being bitter. It's women's gain to not have to deal with moody, whiney men such as yourself.

• If anyone thinks that the oppression of men can be justified by the oppression of women a century and more ago... then they deserve to be BLOCKED.

MGTOW just means men who aren't getting married.

70% of Japanese men are MGTOWs

Most Helpful Guy

• kaylaS91 blocked me. - ROTFL
    Standard leftard tactic when they cannot argue on facts. They put their fingers in their ears and go 'la, la, la'. Think of the three monkeys in Planet of the Apes.
    Here is what I wanted to post in response to her misandric rant:
    Actually, @kaylaS91, women in the USA have had suffrage since 1920, so they have been able to vote for the past 96 years.
    Among many other things, I am a history teacher. :-)
    Women got the vote here in Australia in 1902 and in Britain in 1918.
    Your argument does not have anything to do with the campaign that the Marxist hate movement known as Feminism has been waging against men for the past 60 years.
    Dr Helen Smith wrote an entire book about what has been happening to men and how we are reacting to it. The book is called Men On Strike.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpFN5KT8pzw

• Why were you even talking to her?