Why do people on g@g get "triggered" so easily?

I asked a question about teenage boys and why some of them are immature and so many people were geninely offended. Like people were telling me "fuck you" and "but what about teenage girls tho" and blah blah blah. One guy even reported me for it. Are you kidding me? I even apologized and people were still mad. I found it funny, because people talk about feminists getting triggered but guys can get triggered easily as well. I see it a lot on here. Everyone complains about something, even me.

So, why do you get triggered? Are you triggered easily? Does it annoy you at how easily someone, man or woman, gets offended these days?

3143