Why do people on g@g get "triggered" so easily?

I asked a question about teenage boys and why some of them are immature and so many people were geninely offended. Like people were telling me "fuck you" and "but what about teenage girls tho" and blah blah blah. One guy even reported me for it. Are you kidding me? I even apologized and people were still mad. I found it funny, because people talk about feminists getting triggered but guys can get triggered easily as well. I see it a lot on here. Everyone complains about something, even me.

So, why do you get triggered? Are you triggered easily? Does it annoy you at how easily someone, man or woman, gets offended these days?

What Guys Said 43

• Yeah some people on here are just very sensitive I guess

• everyone is looking for a reason to get offended

• Pretty sad I know, but I do know that some of those people are intentionally looking for an argument.

• I don't care much
    You shouldn't either 😂 LOL

• It's because you were being unreasonable so people are conna complain. Not necessarily "triggered". I think reporting you is taking it too far though. Nobody should be reported for saying something you disagree with.

• I am sorry.
      It was teenage boys who were bullying that girl so that is why I asked, for insight on if you were immature as a teenager or if you are a teen boy yourself. Instead people bitched and moaned.

• That's because the majority of teen boys aren't like that. You're not gonna get much insight.

• A lot of them in my school pick on people. Some guy at school just today called me a dumbass for zoning out in gym class and not catching a ball.

• IdkIdk

but I get easily triggered when it comes to racism

• I think it's the world we live in

You could sneeze abd someone would be pissed

• It's because your black, if you were white they would of be nice to you. Theirs a lot of racist people on here, it happens to me as well

• can't make generalizations

• There's a lot of dysfunctional people on gag. But keep in mind it is the internet, people won't hold back and you've gotta have thick skin.

• People in general get butt hurt to easily these days. It's the social justice cry baby generation.
    "Black lives matter" is a bullshit campaign
    "Girl power" is a bullshit campaign
    Needing trigger warning and "safe spaces" for women when talking about any uncomfortable topics is bullshit.

Society is filled with whiny little useless assholes. It's what our shit world has become.

• because all you do on here is ask race baiting questions.. if you haven't noticed by now, race is a very hot topic in todays society

• I haven't asked a race baiting question in months.

• I'm geninely sorry.

• its all good yo

What Girls Said 30