Why do people on g@g get "triggered" so easily?

I asked a question about teenage boys and why some of them are immature and so many people were geninely offended. Like people were telling me "fuck you" and "but what about teenage girls tho" and blah blah blah. One guy even reported me for it. Are you kidding me? I even apologized and people were still mad. I found it funny, because people talk about feminists getting triggered but guys can get triggered easily as well. I see it a lot on here. Everyone complains about something, even me.

So, why do you get triggered? Are you triggered easily? Does it annoy you at how easily someone, man or woman, gets offended these days?

4|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 43

• how dare say that it offends me as a jewish christain muslim bisexual , trisexual , transgender sjw feminist black Asian guy

1|0
    0|0
  • I confirm the myth :o
    Certain subjects are delicate and seem to have "lobbies" that get triggered when you talk about them.
    Talk about free arms possession or about Trump and you'll get reactions with a political smell :-(

1|0
    0|0
  • I still am unsure where the line is when being triggered or calling someone out of just getting angry is?

1|0
    0|0
    • Even when you provide a trigger warning, people will still
      Find a reason to bitch

• Was i offended? I wasn't. Sorry if it seemed like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, with guys, I think it's because they just get sick of females downing everything about them all the time. I'm not saying you were necessarily doing that, but it's pretty redundant on GaG for girls to talk about everything they think is wrong with guys. They pretend they don't do that even though they really do, and if a guy talks about females he gets all manner of hate as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 31

Recommended myTakes