Has anyone ever redeemed their points to get a 20 dollar amazon card?

1014

Most Helpful Girl

• *Raises hand.* I've done it several times now.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was about to, but then decided to stay for twice the amount since 20 bucks is too little for really anything I really would want to get, at least for the moment. So when I have 14,000 points and assuming the costs to redeem do not increase anytime soon, then that's what I'll do, redeem 2 Amazon cards at the same time. I had planned to redeem both Amazon cards at the same time and either get something for about 40 bucks or to get 40 bucks off something that costs more. After that I don't know. I doubt I'd be around as frequently at that point.

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 13

• Yeah, I have. I'm about to do it again. The first time I bought The Elder Scrolls III, IV and V

• Yup, 5 times.

• Well I have one card but i a waiting for another card... that way I will be able to buy something I want Lol

• Yep, twice now. Unfortunately the number of points needed was jacked up about 3 times since i've been a member here so that kind of pissed me off.

• The last time they paid out was about 3 years ago. I've tried about 5 times since then and they just ban me to avoid paying.

• I have redeemed about 15 of them.

• Yup its cool

• Yeah a few

• yeah I was here when it only cost 3000 points.

• sure lol.

soon getting my 5th

• no not yet been thinking off doing it for a long time now.

• I've gotten 2.

• Not yet