Do you miss deactivated members?

When I made this account, I was hoping to reconnect with old friends! And most of them deactivated. I figured most would have left but not almost all!
Ihav2fart, JackKeourac77, and Genie23 were some really great people. I regret not asking them for some contact info

wbu? Do you miss anyone who deactivated?

1012

Most Helpful Girl

• I miss some members that used to frequent this site when I first joined. This site was much cooler then.

• I don't know if it was cooler when I was a member like 2 years ago lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think anybody wants to share contact info here. Even those who do, they do not retain the contact for long. True that I also made some good acquaintances here, but time and again you keep losing then. And Genie23 was one of them. I'm sure IHav2Fart is back "again" in some other form of a biological weapon.

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 11

• Sometimes yes I do. I deactivated this account and a year latter I created it again but most of the poeple that I followed had also deactivated their accounts.

• its sad because it's like losing a friend
      And never being able to say good bye

• Yes it is a lot like that.

• I had some contact info of Genie23 but ever since she left she doesn't answer anymore :o
    I generally miss the long term members who leave, for example JustbanANNAz :-(
    It always gives me a good feeling when one of them comes back :D

• Hopefully they pop up again

• I wonder what happened to @Betwyn

• nope, I have contact info of the ones I liked

• I have no idea who people are around here.

• I miss being able to get 9fmeo wound up so easy. Used to piss her off just for entertainment

• Lol that name sounds familiar

• Victorianne :(

• Yeah she was lovely - Maybe a bit too kind hearted, things got her down on the site

• @Saoirse_Nua yeah she was literally the sweetest person! :( it's sad to see all the good people leave smh

• Only the ones that mattered, but those, the ones that really matter, exchanged other forms of contacts with me.

• Well Ihav2fart is now @Ifarted - Yeah the other two are missed - I miss Clarisa_, Bellegirl21, Starfish_lover, Hypno_Trip and Just_Banannaz

• Whatever happened to GirlsScoutRevenge? What happened MaskedInsanity and MaskedSanity?

• Hookingswqn