Why are there so many FAKE female accounts?

Im not one to usually care but I've noticed an influx of them.

Most Helpful Guy

• There was one I called out who ended up admitting to being a 69 year old man and justified it by claiming people take his advice more seriously if they believe he's a hot 20 year old.

The rest of them probably like to post sexual questions, thinking girls will be more likely to open up about their sexlives if they are talking to a girl.

Oh, and some like to create posts that make girls look bad or create controversy. For example, I suspect a lot of the "should I cheat on my boyfriend" questions are actually posted by guys with female accounts.

• Who was that 69 (giggity) year old man? Lmao

• I dunno why anyone would want to be a mod haha

Most Helpful Girl

• There's soooooooooooo many of them oh my god. Basically there's two types

1) The guys pretending to be a girl because he wants people to trust him more and provide fap material

2) The angry guys who want to pretend to be girls so they can advance their shitty ideas about how women think eg "I cheat on my boyfriend because he's weak/has a small penis/doesn't make enough money/etc..."

What Guys Said 26

• They think its easier to get girls to answer perverted questions if the asker is pink.

• Because there's a lot of thirsty dudes. Supply and demand.

• You mean lying about their age? Yes there are many of those! They seem to want to get answers to their questions from older people who wouldn't take them seriously at their actual age.

• Because guys ask certain questions here that are sexist or perverted so they want to ask it as a girl so it doesn't seem as bad

• It has always been there, I think it depends on your mood whether it annoys you or not. My thing always was they are so obvious "What underwear are you wearing?" then asks a sexual question and describe their experience straight from a porn.

• They're dudes that want to take advantage of women.

• Does that include you as well? Just asking. They don't bother me as much because I'm not trying to get access into their pants.

• Who cares

• Whatever, doesn't really bother me unless they try to catfish dudes then that is just wrong. If they wanna be weird and pretend they are a female then that is on them.

• Many males like the idea of pretending to be females so they can get them off
    or vise versa they are looking for lesbians to chat with to get them off

• High number of fake accounts aside, the questions the real accounts ask lead to the ability for fake accounts to gain perceived validity because of how stupid most of the questions are...

Ask smarter questions and you'll have less trolls.

• After I fuk your dad

• This kind of shit too.

You want to be surrounded by intelligent people, start acting or being intelligent. Otherwise you'll continue to be surrounded by morons.

• Desperate for attention

• because internet sucks

• Never noticed. I answer every question as the gender it appears

• They want that sweet sweet vagina

• They like to troll sad blue anons and make them buy the fake girl things

• Really I have not noticed or care

• Yes I really don't like at all don't know why people do this.

• " Queers, perverts, etc.

• Bahaha fuckn nerds

• How you know that?

• And how would you know that?

• Bunch of queers wanting to pick up a straight guy for fun.

• Gay guys trying to trap a "straighty" into some sort of cybersex fantasy. They get off on that.

• Because, they are trolls. Girl accounts can get away with virtually anything on this site. You can call someone a rapist, asshole, curse people out tell them to fuck off, none of your comments get removed. So shocker the trolls choose to have fake female accounts in order to troll more freely. It is mostly guys, because girls don't need a fake account they can already troll freely.

• My comments always get removed

• @Prettyapathetic Yes well, your comments do not equal all female comments on gag then don't they? I have several reported insults saying fuck off, etc., never removed.

• perverts

What Girls Said 19