😂 Who can beat this?

I'm having a run lmao πŸ˜‚
Looks like I have my own fanclub ✌️
Or just one hater making 5 accounts to annoy me :P
πŸ˜‚ Who can beat this?

4026

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 😨 Omg Yumix, what did you do? You have so many haters 😨 Lmao the person who made multiple accounts on here just to downvote you has no life. And that's against the rules too so you should report this to the admins because maybe they can find out which accounts they are and delete the shit out of them.

• I don't care enough about this to report to the admins lol. one of them might read this probably anyway. And I doubt they care

• I wouldn't care either if this happened to me but it would make me laugh to imagine them waking up one morning and realizing that their accounts are deleted. I can picture their facial reaction to that = priceless lol. Who knows it might piss them off more lol. Sending the message to one of the admins sounds effortless = copy paste and explain.

What Girls Said 39

• Good lord, man. What have you done to those women? Hahaha.

• Omg this is hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you have 5 users that are watching every single opinion you post XD
    'oh look girls, he posted an opinion :o ' *clicks the down vote button *

• More like one user with 5 accounts lol :p

• That's possible as well, but whoever that person (or those people ) are, they sure have lots of free time XD

• Lol, you're not even being a jerk in those questions

• Lmao these chicks be crazy. A while ago I had a guy following and downvoting me here lol But you got 5? Damn

• Lolol get on my level
    https://m.imgur.com/K7ROvTE,p6FbUJl

Disclaimer: i am not okay with abuse of boys, I was telling them the justification of why others don't take it as seriously.

• you might have fucked up that screenshot :P
      I can't see your post or any downvotes

• Alright I didn't click the album button πŸ˜… it still uploaded two though. Remind me not to fight about tech stuff with you

• yeah, one of the few things I'm good at :P

• So, they've got no life.

lol. This has made my morning.

• Damn, that's awesome :P

• Lol there I am!!
    Embarrassing lol
    I clicked on this because I saw myself lol
    ...
    This person can't have a life and literally do that.

• Omg πŸ˜‚

• All I know, @Yumix, is I have 518 Followers.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Nice bruh... I wanna be that popular

• They're just downvotes yo

• I wish people cared about me that much to downvote every single one of my opinions. :(

• You're Muslim, you get already enough downvotes. Let me have at least once some fun too :p

• Well I and some guys upvoted you..! LOL so now you know you have 3 people caring for you

• I have to say, I haven't been on this site for very long but some people on here seem really weird... both boys and girls. Its a great idea, otherwise. But I was thinking of leaving even though its quite addictive.

• Suspicious πŸ€”πŸ˜‚ man.. Maybe I should check my downvotes for similar patterns sometime

• the first opinion where I noticed it was a question only asked to guys, so girls don't even see it until they go on my profile. that made me suspicious so I checked my opinions and saw this shit :P

• Maybe she has a crush on you

• @Prettyapathetic totally πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• At least they got your attention.

• Wow Uliminate Gag style

• Wow just wow, now enjoy this song
    https://youtu.be/LE1XskraNfI

• Damnnnn lol. That's crazy. You don't even say offensive shit. Except being an ass guy πŸ˜‰

• Just get back on gag! How come these pink bitches! How dare them did that to you 😠

• Pink anons are raging I see.

• Haha. The consistency in the number of the downvotes surprises me πŸ˜€. I though you were a nice guy what have you done πŸ˜‚?

• I don't know, apparently I pissed someone off a lot :P

• Wow that is impressive!

• All I have to do is post a picture of an extremely thin girl and say "this is what real women look like not all you retarded feminist whales"

• D00D wtf πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• lmfao hahahhahaha

• Dafuq? The stuff you said wasn't even offensive πŸ˜‚ You have a stalker πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• she can't downvote me so she does it on the opinions of my question now ahhaha

• gag people loves you huh?

• Woah! That's crazy and so obsessive. It doesn't look like you said anything wrong though.

• Damn son.
    Looks like you got 5 pink anons that what to piss you off as there day job.

• more likely just one having 5 accounts :P

• True that Yumix. It's probs because of your beauty and your blue account and your guru status πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bitches be jelly loll bhahahahahha looks like I got a hater to. It follows me errwhere

• well, one downvote was for free just because you answered here. Everyone got those haha

• More from Girls
    9

What Guys Said 25

• I can bet 100% that @cinderelli created 5 accounts and started doing this.

• Start thinking back on which ex hates you the most I think.

• I remember that one user on here - not gonna name - who got into an argument with me and afterwards I had a single female downvote out of nowhere on my last 10 comments.

• That is too consistent the 5 all the time - I didn't think you would pick up haters, I have never seen you in that many arguments

• I didn't want to post my opinion cause they will down vote me too, but i think i can get up vote if they really hate you.😜

• Did you push an old lady into traffic or something?

• Bruh... Wtf did you do? I've been trying to get this reaction forever. No one does it to me. I'm jelly.

• Fuck that's so sad... why would anyone done that LOL. Man where's my fan club, I want people to dislike my comments too :/.

• All I know is I have more followers then you and I also have a dedicated hater group.

• That's they're way of saying they got a crush on you

• They have to be the same 5 chicks dude lol. 5 stalkers haha

• yeah and she's having fun downvoting everyone here :P

if you have nothing better to do with your life... lmao

• Announce yourself downvoters!!!

• I don't even lose XP so it's really just a waste of time :P
      and fun for me πŸ˜‚

• I feel like someone really is making accounts just to down vote you lol

• I never cared for downvotes

• I wish I could, I've been blocked by so many people I can't even reply to articles to get a downvote.

• Lol. Damn, someone has too much time on their hands.

• Lmao u got a few secret admirers ;) :p

• if you want upvotes then tell them a thumbs down is the same as a thumb up the ass

• Jesus what did u do xD

• Probably one girl with five accounts

• Lmao seems 5 is your lucky number :D

• OMG lol!

• Haters going to hate

• I know I can

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more