Why have a lot of Gagers left?

Just wondering what could be the cause. Should I be worried?

Why does gag keep logging me out?
Could it be they were not real in the first place?

46

Most Helpful Girl

• I left and returned along with many of the other GAGers.
    The main reason being that this place is not the most productive environment and it can be hard to grow when you surround yourself with so many petty, fickle, combative, aggressive, unproductive people who seem to be careless about self-betterment. It was beginning to take a lot of energy just to deal with many people here and it honestly felt like a chore. I could always expect facile, shallow, meaningless, pointless answers but never truly meaningful, fulfilling ones. Not enough people with a genuine sense of humor, it just wasn't a place I enjoyed being anymore.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Stalkers and losers who waste their time giving out private info of other users. Some just followed for reasons I don't really care about.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE