Do you actually read people's bio's?

You know, the little description on people's profiles. I go to an effort to write mine (even if it's practically all dot points lmao) but I read them!
I'm referring to the G@G profile descriptions specifically, but I'd be interested to know if you read that sort of thing on other websites too.

• All the time
    24%(9)21%(22)Vote20%(13)
  • Sometimes
    35%(13)35%(36)Vote35%(23)
  • Only with users I take an interest in/message
    19%(7)23%(24)Vote26%(17)
  • No, never
    22%(8)21%(21)Vote19%(13)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• All. The. Time.

I love to read what people have to say about themselves. It's an art, a skill. Obviously, it's not what they are, but how they see themselves. it is their perception about themselves, not what they practically are. But still, it's so fun to read it. Some are very creative, some are hilarious and some are corny too lol.

Personally, I find it very hard to tell, write about myself. I mean, I can't hyperbolize and tell all the good things about me and am I really that kind of person? Maybe, maybe not? And I am not stupid enough to tell all the bad things about me. Then what should I say? I don't even do any kind of profession I can proudly tell and I never did any brave act, I don't even have productive hobbies, they're just a set of guilty pleasures lol
    itsfunny.org/.../Oh-God-who-I-am.jpg
    So yeah, writing a great 'about me' is a strenuous task. I appreciate it. It also helps us to break the ice as it gives us something to talk about.

[Voted A]

Most Helpful Girl

• "B" for Bad habit of Not Always, @Luci92
    However, whenever some Guy on Here, dear, asks me Things about myself, I always Tell him to go to my own "Bio" which is Best from the Rest thing to Do to find out More in Store about me.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 36

• Only when someones comment makes me go "What kind of a fucking person would say something like that?" And then I look at their profile and it says something like "a feminist, a vegan and I don't tolerate bullshit" or similarly "An alpha male and a player, do you even lift bro?" and that usually explains it.

Well sometimes a person can interest me too lol.

• I read your profile word for word. Lol I noticed you added more stuff to it. If a profile is open and I happen to stumble upon it I might read and skim through it.๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Yea I do, unless they're giving you an autobiography of their lives in essay form with a bunch other unecessary bull.

• I feel like there isn't a point unless you want to be friends or find their opinions valid or are intrigued by their questions. If its some random person asking for a rate then I am not really interested but people who are even a tad bit meaningful or need advice etc. will have my attention and I will read their bios. PS I read yours a few times before we first talked lol

• I ALWAYS read bios before replying to most people or to those who PM me. No need to associate with the weirdos out hurr on GaG.

• Not really

• Somewhere around B and C - Usually on the public forum, I see a person popping up regularly and I like reading their views, that eventually becomes they seem an interesting person then I have a closer look at their profile.

• I was going to put D, but I just looked at yours out of curiosity. You put in a lot more detail than most people do. In fact you put in more than I put on my Match profile.

• I do

• Not all the time, but I do read the ones of those whom I am in contact with.

• Only with those I like and/or PM with.

• Only those ones i find interesting people. There is reason why description box are there, it gives little glimpse of who you are. I remember you had very short description, lol.

• Sometimes / only people I'm interested in

• I sometkmes read them. Like yours I just read ๐Ÿ˜œ

• I used to when I first started out but not anymore. I've become a very lazy G@Ger. Lol.

• Sometimes depending on what kind of bio

• Of course
    How else would I get to know someone without extensive messaging

• Yes, they are interesting.

• actually yes i do.

• I've read the bios of everyone I've followed and everyone who's following me.

• of course

• naah.

• Sometimes
    Depends on the user
    Just read yours ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha well what did you think?
      Brutal honesty welcome :P

• Yes I love Stevie Wonder, if you PM me I'll send ya my kik, and the cheerleader thing is a reference to a user I was close with but deactivated :P

• Ok wait ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Who has the time for that LOL

• Sometimes if they follow me i would do so.

• Nope, but I was just reading yours ๐Ÿ˜

• I voted c, but honestly i dont really even look at the profiles, im here to give an opinion, not try an hook up with paul from kuntuckey

• All the time especially girls profile and your also I read complete ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I can read other people's bios? And they can read mine? Ohh I think I need to go change my then ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• I do. Im a very curious guy. Goodnight.

• More from Guys
    6

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• Sometimes I will read them. I don't think to look at them every time.

• Yes, I do but only if they caught my attention

• I do.. Sometimes โ˜บ๏ธ

• If I talk with them, sure.

• Only the ones I wanna creep on ๐Ÿ‘€

Looks like you made the cut @zorro8888

• If I'm interested in the person yes, but most times no

• Yes, I do read people's bio.

• nope

• nope I am not interested in people's life

• Yea I read them
    Especially when a follow request comes I check the profile first

• Yes I read peoples bios and I love it๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Nooooooope. Unless I added them and they were private.