When you get MHO do you pay attention to how you were given it?

When the system picks you it says "your opinion was picked as MHO"

when the asker picks you it says "the asker picked your opinion as MHO" (or something like that).

Just curious cause i get people thanking me for giving them MHO when the system clearly picked them. 😂

627

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey! I found a nonsex post from you! Sorry, I just had to 😘

Sometimes. But I'm not gonna complain. Some do definitely feel better than others 🤓

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yeah at least I do now. Going one by one thanking people is not worth my time when they didn't even do it their self.

What Guys Said 26

• I do pay attention to it because I know I always thank whomever gives me MHO for their question or topic, just for courtesy.

Although I really do not expect everyone to thank me in return when I give them MHO in return for my questions or topics.

• I always thank the people who give me MHGuy. But I do not thank the program when it does it. (Or an admin, or whatever.) So, obviously I do pay attention.

• Didn't know that the system could auto pick or that it would say different meanings. I don't care if I get MHO or not.

• Actually I haven't noticed LOL
    I just assume any MHO given after 29 days were all generated automatically by the system.

• I always says thanks, I don't check if it's the system or the person.
    It's happened that it was after 30 days but the person confirmed he or she had given MH :D

• Whoops! I don't think I ever noticed that. I have a feeling I'm needlessly thanking people who may not have thought much of my answer! lol!

• Yeah if the asker did it, i'll say thanks if the system did then no.

• The first couple of times when I didn't notice the difference I did the same thing. But now I notice if it's picked by the system or asker.

Maybe don't be lazy and pick someone? ;-)

• I thank people if they give me MHO. I don't thank the system. It doesn't count in my eyes.

• yes. if it was chosen by the system, then I'll just click the notification away.
    if I got it from the QA, I'll open the question and say thanks

• So I've been thanking people for no reason? https://needcaption.com/upload/images/717110.gif
    Thanks for letting me know.

• It actually took me a bit of time to twig that so it might have been me who was thanking you.

• Yeah I pay attention if an actual person gave it to me I thank em for it. If not I say nothing.

• I only thank when people give it to me so I do check yes.

• We say thank you whether the person picked MHO or the system did it just for the appreciation and to show manners. As they say little things mean lot to us.

• never even knew this, so i guess i didn't care lol

• Yes I do.

• I say thanks when asker gives me MHO
    Rest I don't care much

• I don't even look

• Yeah that means I have good advice haha

• Nope idgaf and my mho% is low..

• Nope, probably thanked a few people who didn't deserve it. But screw it still got MHO.

• I just say thanks and move on

• @teawrecks You never give anyone MHO, so why you want to know?

• No, I normally dont.

• couldn't care less about that.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, I do. I don't thank users when it was the system choosing the MHO for that very reason, hah.

• When people thank the system for MHO's on yr questions, you should respond with "Bish I din't give you sheeeiiittt". #stayclassy

• I normally check for how long the question has been up.

• Ya i do.

• Nope I never check Lmao I probably thanked people for no reason. Oh well.