Do people actually stay in contact with other GaG users?

If so, why? What makes you decide to stay in contact? Was it an interesting question they asked or answer they game? Anyways I'm just curious

145

Most Helpful Girl

• If I feel like I gained something from talking to someone I keep in touch with them outside of here. So far that has only been one person.

• Oh, then you just send them a pm with other contact details i assume?

• To the guy I gave my contact info he offered me his in a very gracious manner and we messaged for a long time before he even offered me that info

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I stay in contact with several users and one ex user. They're either on my FB, Snap, or WhatsApp. I have one girl on all three :)

• We all started talking initially through threads and they messaged me on day and the rest is history.

What Girls Said 13

• I have had some Gaggers, more Closer of Friends, who have Given Me... An Email address. Even have done Circles.
    If I Feel they are a Good enough friend, I will give my Contact info.
    Other than that, I am on Gag to be Everyone's friend and to Help them out.
    Good luck and Great question, @RandomUsername01 xx

• Mmm, interesting. I've never seen any answers or questions on here from anyone that made me want to stay in contact. Maybe I just dont pay enough attention to them.

• They usually ask me for email. One gagger or more were guys but it didn't last long. I usually don't ask for Info first. lolxx

• There are a few I do. may have started with a public question, elaborated on in a PM and grown from there. And there are some more than others.

• Yes I stay in touch with a few of them. I met my best friend on gag. At first it just started with playful jokes and I liked him because he was very witty.

• I guess you've met him? He's not just an online best friend?

• Oh, I dont mean to be rude but dont you think you should meet someone first before you can classify them as your best friend? People can be very different in person than online.

• Well I've skyped everyday for over 2 years, met some of his family and friends. And people can be different in person too. Lots of people are.

• Some people do that.

• If they're cool, funny, interesting.

• There are a few I stay in contact with. Mostly it started with an interesting question or comment.

• yes one or two

• Errr, I only stay in contact with on outside of gag.

• Just with 3 yes. One of them I actually talk to outside of gag.

• mmmm, it seems like a lot of people actually do. I guess i just haven't come across something someone said that made me want to stay in contact

• Yes I do

• I have only stayed in contact one user that isn't active on here anymore

• I only talk to an old gag user. I have him on facebook. I also have the email of another one but we no longer talk.
    I don't have the energy to invite more people in my life and then end up losing them for whatever reason. That's one of the reasons I am not interested in the social aspect of the site.

• Its always nice meeting someone new though, if they're interesting. I didn't even know about the "social" side until recently. Always thought it was just questions and answers.

• No, you can actually form relationships with people here. But that happens in every forum I assume. If you're friendly enough and comment on people's answers, the majority of them would be eager to converse with you, if that's what you want.

• I guess, maybe ill start being more active on the site and see what happens

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah of course specially once you've gotten to know them better. They're either funny, someone I get along with, and interesting and so far I only have 3 contacts outside of gag. In order to do that however, you must initiate and earn their trust.

• Hard to say just became friends with some GaG users and started to talk to them.

• they probably do for more nudes

• You make it sound like nudes were given out before the private messaging even started lmao

• It's normally because they're interesting and attractive.