Has anyone ever got into a relationship with anyone on GaG, or met up?

If so, was it worth it or did you regret it? Tell me your experiences

I've met up with one friend from here, only as friends though. We went for drinks twice

Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I'm still in a long distance relationship with a guy i met here we have been together for over 18 months we visit each other every 2 months and so far everything is great 😊😊

What Guys Said 13

• I'm married but I wouldn't ever get into any type of online relationship.

• Never I do think it could happen gag then social media or Skype then meet up
    it's not likely though.

• Especially since im anon don't really have a proper name on hear and my profile pic is currently a stack of pancakes.

• lmfao 😂😂😂

• @elissadido hay baby ;3
    Ma body is rdy 👙😉

• If only I could... @redeyemindtricks

• no, i dont think i would, all the girls on this site are way too conceited, up-tight, prude, shallow, promiscuous, lesbian, bisexual, cruel, and closed minded. it wouldn't even be possible in the first place. and if this is the way all girls are, and it seems so. i dont think i would want a girl in the first place.

• I think there have been like 2 or 3.

• The closest i had was a close friendship , sadly she's to busy lately for proper conversations as she seems to be working 20/7. I am open for a GaG relationship though given the girl lives close enough to be able to visit her often.

• Something like that ^^.

• I think there was a few online relationships - I don't know about meeting up

• id be surprised if anyone did

• Like once but she turned out crazy

• Yes! I met 5 women through this site and married them all and got divorced.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• Sure have. I met up with this guy, @PiuBravoRagazzo.

• Celly and Circles... Relationships.
    However, after Getting to Know them better, it was not Worth my own Time to go further down the Love Line.
    Good luck and Great question,. @Xanadu xx

• No I haven't and I wouldn't. I prefer to be in a real relationship, not virtual.

• Yes and yes.
    Met up with a friend when I happened to be in his city.
    Been in a LDR with one for several months. Lots of facetiming and plans to meet in the future but he's much further away.

• No and I am 99% sure I will never want to meet up with anyone on here or from any other place on the internet for that matter.

• Don't rule it out, the strongest friendships i ever had where internet friendships.

• I met my husband on this website :) I definitely do NOT regret it. We can connect on levels a lot of other couples have trouble connecting on :)

• No comment... Its quite embarrsing.

• Yes haha @PiuBravoRagazzo back in the days when he was @PiuBelloAmante :p

• Yes.
    Still together over 2 years later

• I've never been in a relationship with anyone from here.
    I also never met someone from GAG, but there are some people I would like to meet in person.
    And that's almost impossible, since they live in other countries.

• I would never date someone virtually because I'm not physically with them, a relationship should start with being together and then if a long distance relationship is required, things will be worked out.

• What if the other person happened to live near you?

• Nope

• I've never met up with anyone from here

• Nope I've only skyped with someone on here

• Met one guy from here. We still talk and try to hang out whenever