Why should someone not quit GaG?
Why should someone quit GaG?
Most Helpful Girl
- You can still get advice from users, especially if you make friendships. You can go to them for more in-depth opinions versus just asking questions.
- You can make friendships here.
- It's a great way to pass the time.
- You can learn new things about a variety of topics.
- It can give you unbiased opinions on issues.
- The trolling can be out of control. Some users don't always pick up on it when looking for serious help either.
- Some users take out their daily frustrations here, which can upset others.
- It can distract you wayyyyy more than necessary when you need to do more important tasks.2
Most Helpful Guy
Some people quit GAG because of the drama on here. There is a lot of drama, bitterness, hate, closemindedness. And having a stalker isn't that fun either
Why not quit? Cause there are also good people here, you get your questions answered most of the time, And I made a few friends on here who I see daily.
It's like it is everywhere... good and bad people1