Why are people of gag so full of themselves?

You usually find people calling themselves alpha when they aren't even cute. Also, most take every opportunity to boast about something, not to mention lie about being wealthy and overrate their physical appearance. Has anyone else noticed this? Haha at first it was funny but now it's like... really? People need to go out and make real friends/ live irl

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree, they need to go back to the butthole they were spawned from.

On a side note: wow you're pretty, all these average looking hoes on here don't compare to your looks @Sophiaaaaaa

Most Helpful Girl

• Much has changed on this site over the years. It used to be MHO King and Queen, which I am Familiar with.
    Alpha is New with the New Ones, hun, and of course, More Drama many times.
    Have fun and go Anon when you need to.
    Being a Straight Shooter and Diplomatic will get You farther. Liseen to this Master.
    Good luck and Great question, @Sophiaaaaaa

What Guys Said 30

• media.giphy.com/media/l41lMIft2aEtgpRLO/giphy.gif

What you say? I'm too busy throwing all this fuckin' money in the air. . . .

Honestly I don't think it's a bad, you have a few that do who are trying to either get laid or to be a GAG celebrity is worth something to them.

• how do you get laid on here?

• @colourz

Happily married so don't have to chase tail on the net. Don't think I would be good at it anyway.

• Mix human nature with being anonymous and there are no bounds. I think that people tend to project a lot with the intent or at least wish of “backfilling” the claim. Part of development psychologically and a possible self challenge. So if one is projecting this is a place where they throw it out there and see if it “sticks” or gets shot down. Then, depending on the individual’s ego, will the projection become a challenge or a defeat. Now, consider if an individual is telling what seems to be unbelievable positive story about oneself and receives tremendous negative feedback and ridicule and in actuality is true—imagine the ego boost.

• But I am fabulous?

• Isn't alpha and cute kinda conflicting :P?

• You must be new to the internet. Lemme show you around

• because this is how people see themselves in the world, people forget that lies can only go so far before being found out

• I am neither alpha nor rich. But I am smart and intelligent.

• Bragging about money puts you at risk of losing it. Modesty is key.

• So what made you want to rant anyways.

• Haha just, when I joined this site it was literally to ask a question. You see people making up virtual squads, dating other members, creating cliques (all the ones thinking they are hot (they aren't even average) members calling themselves the alphas) it's pretty stupid

• Good question. I ask myself the same lol. The thing is, it's easy to say and act a certain way over the Internet because there's no physical consequences. I mean, you can't jump through the screen and attack somebody. Plus, I think some people are frustrated and need a place to vent. Just my opinion.

• Very good point - Everybody probably exaggerates a bit online but a lot take it too far

• Not held enough as a child.

• Well I certainly don't do any of those things... Lol

• I am not alpha nor cute or rich

• Well you said "people of GAG" hahaha

• Haha yeah. I don't want to cause any drama. Chances are one of them will come and see this question and I don't want to be too direct. Sorry 😬

• Who else would I be full of?

• Everyone could just ignore posts/comments they don't like on this site.

• people who are "alpha" don't announce it on the internet (insert crying with laughter emoticon here)

• You're just jealous.

• She is telling people to go out and meet real friends so she can spend the day talking to the alphas 😉 sneaky OP

• Speaking like a true jelly girl :)

• I don't really understand what you're basing that off

• I tend to think that this site brings out the worst in people. The borderline popularity war and the "girls vs boys" atmosphere changes people, I think. Like they put on an entirely different personality whenever they log in. I think things would be better if both genders helped bring each other up instead of putting each other down (note that I said BOTH genders) and if people were more encouraged to be themselves here instead of what they're expected to be.

• You speak very accurate

• Better to be full of oneself than full of someone else... unless you're a chick. Then its expected you'll be full of someone else.

• I don't know why, but I notice more and more every damn time i get on here.

• I think you need to chill cutie
    Who cares?
    Oh and being alpha doesn't mean you need to be cute :P
    It's internet what do you expect?

• Cuz mostly depressed and problematic people joins here lmao. I didn't know its like this before I join however this shi' is fun to use 😎

• if you don't love yourself how do you expect anyone else too.

• I was just recruited to play for the Patriots, Quarterback position, but I'm so busy racing Nascar... God damn my bitch model wife is hot.

• I underrate myself on here

• welcome on the internet

• If I were full of others, people would consider me having a dissociative identity disorder

• It has been said that Adele is on here. Is it true?

• They don't get enough attention in real life, so they come on here and complain/bitch

• Because I bring the noise and the funk

What Girls Said 16

• People are like that online and offline. You'll find them everywhere. This site isn't an different.

• I think a lot of the people who play into such things online (not exclusively on GaG) are the ones who lack much confidence in themselves in rl. To compensate for that, they exaggerate big time in how much they believe in themselves and their abilities online. (meaning, they're not 'brave' enough to interact with people and make friends in rl.)
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0b57fed15b.jpg

• I haven't really noticed this. If anything most people on Gag underestimate themselves and hate on themselves...

• I still think it's funny. No sense in being frustrated at the way other people choose to view themselves. Leave them to their delusions.

• Someone sounds jelly

• Sorry but what would I be jealous of. Be realistic love

• Lmdo I'm realistic and I don't this stuff so seriously... telling people to get a life when you're acting like gag is your life 😂. it's the internet what to you expect?

• *sigh I'm low key trying to get a point across to someone

• I am just being myself don t hate me XD

• That's not G@G. That's the internet. You can be anything you want.

• I don't lol. People can see with their own eyes what I look like so it doesn't make sense to say I'm all that and I'm only rich in my dreams lol

• You either find people who think they are perfect or people who underestimate themselves, like no one can see that they are average Joes/plain Janes like most people...

• They are hideous when they r trying to flash their six pack. ☺️😂

• No one can compete with my display pic

• You tell me...
    😅😅
    But it's probably because in real life they're the opposite, so they think that this is their "opportunity" to be not like that because no one knows them.

• they are shallow, attention seeking, and for lack of a better word.. stupid?

• They're just fucking around, don't take it seriously. They really need to get out 😛😛

• Like who? I'm not. I keep it real.

• I don't really see this very often