How often do you go anonymous when writing an opinion or question?

For me it's 50/50

• All the time
    4%(2)10%(9)Vote17%(7)
  • Most of the time
    13%(6)9%(8)Vote5%(2)
  • 50/50
    19%(9)16%(14)Vote12%(5)
  • Almost never
    32%(15)35%(31)Vote39%(16)
  • Never
    32%(15)30%(26)Vote27%(11)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't done anything anonymous yet. If someone doesn't like what I ask or say, Fuck them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I go anonymous only when I have a personal/sensitive question or when I have an opinion that's extremely personal to me. I don't troll (it gives me no pleasure in doing it and I suck at it πŸ˜…).

Generally, I don't go anon on opinions. I only occassionally do with questions, though I don't ask many questions in the first place. I chose D. It's very rare, but it does happen.

What Girls Said 20

• I haven't gone anonymous in a long time. I used to go more often when I first joined.

• i won't do it unless it is something really, really personal. there are several things that have happened in my life that could actually put me on jerry springer. there are also really humiliating things that have happened in my life that i would rather not be too open about.

• I say what is on my mind, nothing to hide, never do I post anonymous

• Only when I need to ask incredibly personal or sexual related questions :P

• 1 opinion in 400 probably lol
    Extremely rare

• 95% of the time I won't go anonymous when writing an opinion. Most of my questions, however, are anonymous.

• Usually only if i have a really embarrassing question to ask.

• Maybe once or twice when I first joined, but now? Never, I haven't touched the anon box in months.

• Depends if I'm trolling or not.
    I'm usually un-anonymous though.

• Once in a while to ask a q that I want non biased answers. Once in a while to troll.

• I rarely ever go anon, I'm not ashamed of my opinions :)

• 50/50

• Used to, Not anymore.

• I never really go anon on opinions but I've asked like two questions anon.

• I have never so far

• Only sometimes when u miss trolling idiots
    It's so fun

• Never.

• Most of the time

• Almost always.

• Never.

What Guys Said 13

• Anon is useless. The site is like a community, everyone pretty much knows an active users outlook on things and their typing style. Amirite @reixun?

• About 99.8% - Went anon for a day because I wanted to fly below the radar but it didn't change my GaG style

• I never go anon, what's the point in trolling if people don't know who is trolling.

• No-one knows me here so I'm fairly anonymous anyway. I am pretty honest about most things, and in some case I probably share a little too much info haha

• I never have..

• I never go anon because I dont care.

• never

• Never

• Very very rarely

• When an opinion goes the wrong way I'll go anonymous but that's very rare.

• Never

• Never.

• Well, I like to play devil's advocate and argue the unarguable when writing opinions (for instance, advocating lowering the ages of consent to 14 for boys and 12 for girls, to reflect the fact that the age at which the average male and female reaches sexual maturity has fallen by 4.4 years and 6.1 years since the age of consent in the USA was introduced). And I also like to post some really "out there", thought-provoking questions. So I'm anonymous most of the time.