Will there ever be an option on here to "thumbs up"/"thumbs down" responses to an opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• i hope we get that option

What Girls Said 14

• That was one of the things in place of the upvote feature at one point.

• Many times I wish I could upvote such comments, yeah.
    I think there were such a feature once, but it kinda cluttered the website and was removed quickly. Or maybe I'm confusing it with something else.
    It would be nice to be able to downvote mytakes too.

• I've always wished they had up and down votes for comments. It'd let people know that I saw there comment when there's no need to respond to it. Also can show how many people agree/disagree without having to post.

• I don't like that idea because it just seems so "look at me! validate me!" type of thing.

• There should be.

• It's a good idea

• I don't know but I would love that.

• There really should be, and do you mean for questions, polls, and my takes? There already is for opinions.

• There is one already for other people's opinions. You cannot up vote (thumbs up) your own opinion but others you can. You also can down vote (thumbs down) other plp's opinions.

• You didn't understand the question

• Table 20 please explain to me what exactly are you asking us.

• you typed your answer to my question, now were commenting UNDER YOUR ANSWER. i wanna be able to like and dislike these comments.. you see?

• Tbh I'd love that

• i've always wanted that feature

• Like Facebook haha

• That would be cool.

• I think they would do this, but that sounds like a waste of time

What Guys Said 8

• There is but I don't think it's right because this is a site asking opinions. If you don't like the opinion then you shouldn't have asked or say in your question you only want lies

• I think that would be a great idea... sometimes I hate the original opinion but the replies it gets are golden and I wish I could upvote lol

• I hope it never becomes a thing. I already think downvotes should disappear.

• Chances are they might eventually implement it in a future update just to see how it works.

• It would be a god thing alright

• I hope so

• I believe gag once had that. They should bring it back.

• I believe that one day they'll do it