Why are there all these influencers now?

Stop trying to influence me!

Most Helpful Girl

• Topic Influencers are members who have a high MHO%, ask engaging questions, and have high overall interaction in certain topics on the site.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just woke up and saw it. I got an influencer badge in the topic "health and fitness" I believe. Now, I find that interesting, because I thought that was one of the topics I least active in. (Maybe it was the "Bikes: The Modern Day Penis/Clitoris Crusher" myTake I did awhile back that was the cause, I don't know haha 😁). I think it has something to do with MHO% and the user's activity level.

Oh well, I don't mind it. It doesn't really change anything for me. I'll keep answering questions just the same like I always do. I don't claim to be any wiser than I was yesterday, and I don't expect people take my words with any more rigor either.

It looks like it does give me a fancy page to write stuff on though haha

• I think contributor is more fitting than influencer, but I will have to check out that take lol.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 3

• Who cares? Next week it'll be something different.

I don't care what anybody says, this album is TIGHT.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEpZyJJtQpU

• I've always felt I had some influence around this place. Evidently I have a higher opinion of myself :D

• Seems to be a new update - Sounds like another label just to encourage people to be more active - Shucks that must make me a "GaG Cynic"

• I just don't get it lol www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2199521-what-is-a-gag-influencer You might get a few laughs out of some of the responses.. Oh, wait now I'm trying to influence :P

• @Paris13 They are probably fed up with me - I usually give back the badges when they give to me, I gave back "Moderator" and said I didn't want "Editor" , deactivated a "Master" account because I didn't like it.

• @Saoirse_Nua I know your Good name, all the same, has been Around Gag Town.
      I gave back Moderator by Declining it when Sparrow offered it a few years ago, but now, I see "Influencer" Under my Master Blaster Stats, so just one more way for them to show appreciation for all I do on here, dear, which this time, I will graciously accept. xxoo