What did you get with your $20 Amazon gift card?

For anyone that got enough xper points and chose the Amazon gift card, what did you get?
Whoever didn't get it yet, what would you plan to get with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I got a ukulele, I used it to help get some rugs as well

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Just texts I needed for university, boringly

• I always just used them for textbooks in college.

• A scarf

• how do you get a gift card? i want one

• Get to 7, ooo points (I'm almost there yay.) Then you can choose it as a reward. It has taken so much time posting and replying, just for a measly $20 that if that is your only reason for being on here, it isn't worth it.

• oh damn okay

• i have my dads credit card on amazon already lol

What Guys Said 3

• I'll wait until I have enough for at least 2 Amazon gift cards, maybe 3, haven't decided yet.

• I have never even looked up the rewards. I think someone said there's a GAG shirt.. I wonder if anyone has one lol

• There is one for only 1,000 points. I doubt anyone would actually wear that out in public. Then people they know would be stalking them on here all the time and they couldn't ask questions without people knowing who they are referring to.

• Hmm, I wonder if anyone would be willing to get one and then make a YouTube video of them putting it through different "tests" lol

• I buy second hand books with mine