How did you choose your username?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• I'm a coyote, so there you go. My fur gleams blueish under a full moon. I know you people find the idea of animals using the internet weird but it's really true. There are also cats and sheep on the internet. We just act like humans to not raise any suspicion.

• Mine is a secret and if I tell you then I'll have to kill you o. O I will tell you that it has nothing to do with me being super though, I'm not super :D

• I chose mine with great care. I wanted something that both signifies my presence, ("This"Dude "Here") but also says nothing of me at all. Which means you'd have to form an opinion of me based on what I write, not my username.

• That's actually a really cool idea :-). I like it. I think you've almost succeeded. There's one detail I would have done differently personally and that's the word "dude". I would have probably chosen "guy". Alternatively, "man" would have also been an option. Maybe that's just me but I feel like "dude" has a bit of a negative connotation. It sounds a little sloppy, like a word some young people use to sound cool.

• @BlueCoyote that indeed is something I thought about myself but what's done is done. Tho I originally wantEd TheDudeHere or something like that but that was taken apparently.

• Well, one time I helped a friend who I owed a favor to and he usually sells weed. So one day I helped him sell a few bags to a couple of my friends. So he made a joke I should make a business card saying "I'm your neighborhood friendly drug dealer".

It was a one time thing and I wanted a funny username.

• I love history, especially my countrie's own history. Janissaries were known as Sultan's body Guards the most Elite soldiers, the most talented in the Ottoman Empire. My grand grand father was also a "Janissary" (my uncle has a badge in his house which confirms it) so I liked it and felt proud.

I also use Jan1ssary_ nickname in online gaming, so that wasn't hard for me when finding nickname 😎

• @Ja1ssary_ have you ever played Game of War?
      Because I remember similar nickname to yours, in Bellerophon kingdom.

• @goldfinch23 Oh no man I didn't play that game ever, well if u play strategy games you can see Janissaries in Cossacks 3 , AOE III , MTW 2, Civilization series and Empire Total War.

Bellerephon kingdom? They were ancient Greeks I think. Nothing to do with janissaries D;

• I stopped play while ago. People were spending tens of thousands dollars in this game and I can't compete that. And that game is designed pay to win. Anyway, I met several amazing people in there ☺

• In the United States a "Rebel" is not only considered a term for someone who goes against societal norms, it's also a name for someone from the South who rebelled against the Union of the United States and tried to form it's own Confederation. This year in American politics, people decided to rebel against the atypical Washington politician in Hillary Clinton and elect Donald Trump, a conservative outsider. So as a supporter of him, and someone from South Carolina, the choice was easy.

• I also added 69 because, in 1869 Joshua Abraham, a self proclaimed "Emperor" abolished the Republican and Democratic parties, something Trump basically did when he fractured the system. Also, it's misleading because it's attributed to the sex position.

• Something to do with my consistency of spending hours eating cheerios, watching porn, playing video games and protecting my virginity with a cartoon shield I designed for the upcomig year's comic con.

• It was a spur of the moment thing that just popped up into my head. It was also my username on Yahoo Answers.

• I dunno, must've just had a dark humor moment and was thinking it.

• I choose ASEXY because I'm asexual and I look good. Asexy is the asexual equivalent of sexy...

• Got my username while listening to this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmisOxCHEiw

• This is my username for everything I use online..

• I was listening to Chief Keef - Colors. Thats how i got my name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w485OHzeTSs

• I mix letters together until I have something I like the sound of

• I want to make that joke again but I won't.
      Hahahaha

• @aurora_v ahhhhhhh... I think I remember... maybe xD

with yu mix?
      like you mix? mixing words? that one? πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Yes hahaha

• Because I'm weeaboo trash

• i have the uncanny ability to predict the future, and im black, soo..

• My username is my surname translated to English. Those numbers are just random.

• It's lyrics from a song actually. And sounds catchy

• shortened version of my nickname. the scraggly bastard, scragbas

• Fairly obvious.

• I like Courage The Cowardly Dog.

• It's Mathematical genius.

• Well they call me Leon...

• My name the 99 because I was born 1999

• I'm describing myself

• dead inside

• its the name of a character in a kafka novel that is arrested for an unknown crime

• Haha. Since I could not have my own name, I said "to heck with having one".

• Colt on fire.

• i dont know

What Girls Said 20

• Jan1st, 2017, I will be Here, dear on Gag for 3 Years.
    Back in December2013, before Midnite, I Found Gag, in Searching for a Site where I could Continue My Mission of Helping Others.
    I found this through a Google Search and Decided right Then and There, to Create "Paris13," a Name the Egyptians had Began calling Me, to Make it Easier for them.
    And for Me, to Make it a More Spice to Life, I added the "13" just Before... The Stroke of 12 of '14.
    Welcome to Gag Town. xx

• My nickname and age

• Joy is a short version of my real name. Girl, because I am a girl... lol πŸ˜†
    I was going to make my username AfricanPrincess... lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    I like them both, but I liked JoyGirl more. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š

• I based it on a character in Game of Thrones. You?

• I was trying to be a smart ass

• They usually just come to me as I'm making whatever account. For the most part I use my nickname though.

• My email

• my name and some letters on the end
    still wondering who the hell @luci is

• I was blonde. And 401 is an error code? So? I don't know haha

• Who knows

• Thats why Δ± usually use on social media

• @Pacman helped me

• I was stumped for a name, looked out the window, and saw a hobo. Was kinda random so randomhobo.

• it came to me in a vision

• I like puppies.

• My name's Micky. Like Mickey Mouse but without the e and my birthday is New Year's Eve

• Well I mean come on... it's self explanatory. lol I love sephora!

• My name and a childhood memory combined

• I just came up with an alias I really liked :D

• I just randomly made it up.