How To Get More Answers To My Question?

I just spent 30 min. putting time and effort into my latest question: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2214681-need-ideas-for-my-book-can-you-help and have gotten 0 answers for it. A whole hour has passed and no one has answered it.

*GAG, do you know of any helpful tips* to help my Questions get more attention and answers?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• - Make sure you use proper grammar. No one wants to read something with a ton of mistakes.
    - Try to be as concise as possible. Questions with a ton of detail bore readers.
    - Do not go anonymous. You're more likely to get responses showing your username.

That said, it looks like your issue is the question having too long of a description attached to it. Also, most people aren't familiar with book writing. It's a specific thing that less people are interested in writing about, especially as it seems you want a lot of input... not just recommended names of characters or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• Open a new account posing as an 18-year/old woman, and post a profile pic of the hottest babe you can find on the web!

What Girls Said 1

• Just glancing at the question, I can tell you that I usually skip the questions with really long detail sections. I can see why you might need a lot of detail for your question, but most people don't like to read through it all.

What Guys Said 4

• You put your questions as hot pics or tending I think at the cost of some xper. But I'll check into this question and see what I can do.

• That's not really a question. You're just saying you're trying to write a book...

• Write shorter but better :P

• No one answered cuz it's too long. ain't nobody got time to read all that.