Have you ever wondered if your advice has proven helpful to people, or wanted to let them know that it has?

A lot of people on this site have given really helpful advice, to a lot of people.

Sometimes the asker will say something like "I'll give it a try" and whatnot, but then you never find out what happened with them, or how much your advice actually made a difference.

I was thinking, maybe this would be a good opportunity to let people know that they've helped you out. A chance to let them know their advice was appreciated.

So, how about it, everyone? If you've gotten great advice from someone, here's your chance to let them know! @mention the person, in your comment, and let's get the feelz flowing! 👍

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes advice is usually always helpful in some way. It can be either positive or negative. By which I mean how you use the advice given is really up to you. Sometimes bad advice is also useful, because it may show up as something you definitely DON'T want to do. I want to thank all the people that have advised me on this website, and elsewhere, because the fact that people give you their time and mean well, it's always appreciated.
    Beware of those "friends' who manipulate by deliberately giving bad advice in the hope you will fuck up somewhere. encountered that too and occasionally recognised it too late.

What Girls Said 5

• I have gotten good advice from users on this site, but it's been more with conversations we've had versus questions I've asked to the general public.

• It was hard to find everyone , so I'm sorry if you helped me but your name isn't here.

Losalt
    God of Thunder
    CuriousChris
    Mr Oracle
    Intraluminal
    1anon
    Jababooka
    Dme500
    Infobot
    Btbc92
    Framboise

And the guy with the best sense of humor and class, who was a good sport when I tried to bust his balls and instead of escalating an argument, made me laugh and smile, Atreyu.

• You gave me a Great advise !!

• More than you realize. They may not appreciate it now, but im sure they've thought about it and used it some how in their life.

• u helped me a lot today

What Guys Said 1

• No, i don't care...