Ironic of me to ask this in a question but I would like to take down a previous old question of mine. Thanks.
How do I delete a question on here?
What Guys Said 1
In order to delete a question, it must meet certain criteria:
- No MHO has been selected
- The question is closed
Questions cannot be deleted if:
- The question is highlighted by GirlsAskGuys or is very popular
- The question is older than 30 days
- You have already deleted 2 questions in the past 24 hours
There are two ways to delete questions:
1) From the single question page, click on the overflow menu in the top right corner and you will see the option to delete.
2) From your questions page on your profile, you will see a trash bin icon beside each question, click this icon to delete the post.
The Asker will lose 6 Xper points for deleting their question. However, the Opinion Owners who posted on the question will not lose the points they earned for posting.
What Girls Said 2
Hi! You can delete a question either from from the single question page, by clicking on the dots that appear on the top right of your question and selecting the option "delete", or from your questions page on your profile, by clicking on the trash bin icon beside the question. Howeverm in order to delete a question, it must meet certain criteria listed here: https://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#61
Hope it helped!0
The is no option to do so.
You have to disavow.0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.