Why does GAG close questions so quickly?

I find some pretty interesting topics, questions and people on this site. I would like to throw in my own comment here and there but I often find the question is closed. I really hate the way this site is managed. It se/ems as if there is some political/social agenda on GAG. A consevative agenda. What do you think

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, some of them close too quickly in my opinion. However, that can be by choice of the user. Other times, the question just hasn't received enough attention otherwise and it's closed. They do that to focus attention on other questions that are newer.

Most Helpful Guy

• oh, it def. is, way too many rules on here, and the fact that they made amazon 7000 points, is ridic.

i close mine quickly, because if i dont, i can't keep asking questions, and getting points

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• I've not noticed any political agenda on here, no, I've seen plenty from both sides.

• I mean the managers of this site

• I've honestly not seen any evidence of a political agenda from the management either. I think that this site is pretty tolerant in terms of the kind of things that are allowed to stay up.

• They want to avoid people from getting more xper...

• I dont think there's an agenda at all. They only close them fast if no one is really commenting on them or interacting with them.