Do you think this website brings men and women together or just drives them apart?

• Closer together
    50%(11)46%(19)Vote42%(8)
  • Further away
    50%(11)54%(22)Vote58%(11)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• Its all fun and games until the asexual/sexist/feminist steps into the room #DarnPartyPoopers

• Oh yea and the racists too

• I almost forgot the homophobes as well

• A good half of them are probably just trolls/bitter dudes with fake accounts. Ja ja

Most Helpful Guy

• Dudes on here are bitter and want to play the victim.

Girls on here seem distanced unless a feminine issue is brought up.

So it feels as though it is more or less driving people apart, but at least it's a site where people are brought together to do just that.

What Girls Said 6

• Considering it brings out the worst in the male populace it's not a place where women can feel safe so how can we come together?

• Lol it brings out the worst women too, don't forget that.

• There is proof, go and look for it.

• I don't need to because there isn't any.

Why is it okay for the girls to have to had provided proof but not you?

• I think it brings people closer, getting to understand eachother

• It depends on which guy I'm talking to.

• This website is a lurker's dream

• Unfortunately, more often than not it drives them apart.

• Make one wiser by trying to Help others, which I feel is the purpose of Gag in the first place. xx

• This website has made me hate men and hate being a woman, so you be the judge.

• Lol why

• that's not a bad thing. the women who hate other women as a whole do it for the right reasons.

• like they only hate women for their bad ideals etc

What Guys Said 11

• I think it drives a rage shaped wedge between genders, sexual orientations and ethnicities. It's like a soup bowl full of hate at times. It's quite hilarious how angry people can be and how blind.

Still, at least if some of these people are on here then they aren't out on the streets, which is a good thing.

• Society is coming apart at the seams all around us. What happens here is just a symptoms of the wider malaise.

• With all the sexism on here, it definitely drives men and women further apart...

• There are a lot of bitter folks who join gag. For them gag only reinforces their distorted views. For others it brings insight into how the other sex thinks. It really depends on the mindset of the individual.

• It can do both but probably drives them apart. People say their true feelings here

• Whilst there certainly are some who are biased in their view on this, i'd say it is a bit of both. There are few that are irritating as fuck and complete assholes. But there are those who are pretty good people.

• I brings us closer apart

• Neither. I dont think a website can do that. I think what brings people together/tears them apart is their experiences, how they deal with those experiences, and their perceptions that they form.

• I dunno l think it's funny and silly at most times lol

• Closer together

• I think it does both.