Have you asked a question on here that you regretted asking later on?

Just need a break from answering questions lol. I've been on a ridiculous quest to make Guru by this time next month..

Most Helpful Girl

• NO "RAGRETS" know what I'm sayin' haha but no I don't. Last time I asked questions was like 4 years go and they probably fell off the face of the earth lol.

How many more points do you need?

• Holy shit you have been on here for a long time! I just passed 1 year yesterday.. I'll let you know about the xper in about 17 mins..

• I'll be expecting a report on if your enjoy it or not.

• Yes maam :P

Most Helpful Guy

• No regrets so far. The only ones are the ones I mis spelled stuff. I wish I can fix the spelling in certain ones.

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

• Easy one here lol. You were the only guy that went into detail and still asks questions.. Have you checked my xper lately? lol

• Yeah man very impressive with your xper stats. Your kicking my ass badly. Lol. You been working non stop. I have to catch up. Happy new year. Gotta start the new year off with a big bang.πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ·

What Girls Said 18

• So far, no.

• No, not at all... I love asking all kinds of questions, I ask questions to get people thinking. I write MY TAKES on topics to start conversations. I understand not everyone will "be on my side" of an issue... I don't care about that... I LIVE WITH NO REGRET!!! Life is too short! Happy NEW YEAR!

• While I agree with everything (and feel the same) you just said.. I have to wonder why you're telling me "Happy New Year" a week early?

• Because maybe I won't see you on GAG again until after the NEW YEAR! Simply an expression!!! I didn't want to say MERRY Christmas, it is now over- LOL

• Well I'm going to be on a lot lol :) See the description?

• You'll become a Guru, I'm sure. :) Just have a little more of patience.

Yes, that happened to me a couple of times. Most of the times I regret either because I didn't get enough answers or because I didn't like the answers I got.
    I'm ashamed of my first questions haha
    Fortunately they're anonymous.

• Maybe🍎🍜🌯

• You can do it!

I haven't so far

• I figure about 3 weeks since I've been getting 300 xp a day. Ridiculousness lol

• Yes definitely. Had to do with my looks.

• no... not really

• lol, the fastest path to Guru is becoming a MyTake Editor. if not mistaken they get 100 XPER every time they're take is promoted.

... and i don't regret asking anything here

• 50 for promote, 200 for featured.. I already tried that route lol. I get way too picky and end up taking hours to write a take :( No regrets either..

• haha, same way. looks like you have a ways to go though. i think you can do it, if you don't mind GaG sucking the lifeblood out of you :p

• Well almost 1200 in the last week and I'm thinking about 300 from yesterday.. Yeah, the life blood has been sucked dry lol. It's pretty much a quest now and I'm stubborn enough to complete it.. Plus I made a bet with @coolbreeze

• No... Just had some Regrets of those I Have Followed or have Followed me Or... Are still Following me and Vice Verse.
    I think with all Due respect Here, _, you should Be a Bit More Helpful in Order to make Guru.
    Good Luck and Happy New Year. xx

• never asked a question yet

• Pretty much all yes πŸ™‚

• Interesting question...😊 no...

• At least once.

• I'm on that quest too right now lol

• I'm new and haven't made a question yet but I think one day I might say something crazy

• Yeah and then you have to wait for it be taken down I never pay attention to what I write lol and then I look back and think why did I type that or answer a question like that as it so isn't what I thought or why did I ask that

• I've only been there for 3 days so noπŸ˜‚

• hahah nope

What Guys Said 6