Looking at up votes and down votes on the website?

On this website you can if anyone up votes or down votes you or anyone else, but you can't see who see who they were. I can see why because it could potentially start conflict, but on the other hand I would be curious to know who thought a cetain way bout my opinions. So do you think should we able to see who up voted and down voted us or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like to see the upvotes. Seeing who downvotes you could cause issues.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I would like to see who upvoted me and who downvoted me. It wouldn't provoke me to start a conflict...

What Girls Said 5

• But them the anons wouldn't have a voice

• Nahhh. I take it as a badge of honor. It means that some people were dumb enough to get triggered by my comment.

• I would like to see it bc I always ask like who would down vote, it be the most simplest non conflict answers lol

• nope i am ok with it

• Nah. I like it the way it is, but sometimes I am a little curious myself.

What Guys Said 2

• It would be nice to see who up voted you but not who down voted you for the reason you stated.

• I can see who up votes me, but i can't see who does not. I find it better that way as it can easily cause problems.