How do people find you on here?

I always answer/ask questions anonymously, don't visit others profiles, don't interact with anyone privately and still guys manage to find my profile and message me. How? What am I missing?

511

Most Helpful Guy

• That's weird. It's probably because your username has showed up on this page https://www.girlsaskguys.com/xper?xt=xper or they have the ability to see what ip addresses are floating around on this website...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Chances are the most desperate of the creeps just type in the url any random name that comes to mind, like @Swag and then see if it leads them to anyone.

• Straight up. If I was admin, I would remove this question..

• Why?

• Are serious? That's the most ridiculous thing I've read in a very long time.

• Read my OP again.. I mean every word of it.

• Yeah that's kinda weird

• They are real fans of yours

• My guess is you showed up in the top XP or MHO% for the week.

• I know who you are

• why stay anonymous and why

• Is this an hint

• The guys be on heat.

• luck

What Girls Said 4

• Currently Here, dear, have 651, hun, Followers who just See what I Write, and I Suppose they Say "She is Alright," and the next thing you Know, You have every Jill and Joe who have their own Reasons of the Seasons.
    Posting in your own Name and not in the Pink, I Think, will Help you along a Bit Better.
    Good Luck. xx

• Do you comment on people's opinions at all. Like ever?

• rndomly

• i think those guys message everyone