Can we have a father daughter program on this site?

I notice there is a lot of gender war stuff going on here on this site. My idea to fix some of this is designing a father daughter program. Basically if you're 30+ years old you get a random under 18 year old girl to be your daughter.

The features should allow chat and video chat in private. Some girls may need help with homework and I'm good at teaching. Or maybe some of the ladies wanna just video chat about stuff. We the fathers of Gag can help.

I call this, The Fathers of Gag -TFoG. We the TFoG will keep the underage gag girls happy, safe and protected. Come video chat with Daddy.
We'll listen to your problems.

Comfort you when needed.

Even help out with those wacky computer problems.

TFoG is here to change Gag. We will bring a better and brighter tomorrow for the children of a new age.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to go with "no" for this one.

Most Helpful Guy

• its not father daughter relationships we need here. its man and woman real pure loving sexual relationships we need to end the so called gender war. if only girls really wanted guys and approached us like they are meant to, when they really want us, then we won't have so much problems.

What Girls Said 7

• This sounds extremely creepy mgl

• Internet mentoring has gone as far as it possibly can on G@g without becoming a liability already with everyone doing their part.

• Basically like an older version of the Big Brother Big Sister program. I would honestly like your idea if it weren't so gender and age restricting.

What about the adult ladies on her and the teen boys? And why can't girls mentor girls and boys mentor boys as well? It should be an open thing based on what the people entering it are comfortable with.

• Uh. Fuck no.

• What the fuck yo

• Lmao and so the grooming starts

• sorry but wtf?

What Guys Said 6

• Haha. Good one.

• Shit no. Then we'd be invaded by pedos.

• Yeah sure, the creepy old men hitting on teenage girls situation isn't bad enough already.

• Er... no.
    One narcissistic drama queen who spreads her legs for oxygen thieves is enough in my life.

• This is perverse.