Do you use the Girls ask Guys website? Or the app?

Which do you use, the app?
Or the Website?

WEBSITE VS APP

I use the App. But it kinda sucks. whenever I view someone's profile to see their questions, when I scroll down the app crashes. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Also, the app doesn't show everything the site does. I could easily go on the website, but I rarely use my laptop anymore and my phone is always with me.. Matter of fact, I didn't even realize this was a website for a long time after I downloaded the app haha.
Anyways, what do you use? If you use both, which one do you prefer? I don't want no damn comments of "Put a both option, I use both" cause like I said, CHOOSE THE ONE YOU PREFER IF YOU USE BOTH.

Thank you :)

• I use the APP!
    33%(16)32%(26)Vote30%(10)
  • I use the WEBSITE!
    67%(33)68%(56)Vote70%(23)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• I use the website on my phone.
    App fucks up all the time, I do still get notifications on my phone but I'll go on web version to check it instead.

• Yeah, my app crashes all the time... You'd think it would fix itself.

Most Helpful Guy

• Once upon a time, I used the website, plus the chatting was through meebo. SO I used another chat app that supported meebo, and I could remotely chat through that. Then google killed meebo.

Then eventually they added pseudo chat here.

Now there's an app. Last I knew no chat in it. So it's pointless.

What Girls Said 18

• I keep the app so notifications show up on my phone but use the website. I don't like that the app doesn't have the scroll to top button or when you click your opinion notifications it doesn't bring up the whole question thread, just my post.
    And it's laggy and fails to load half the time

• I use the website on my phone Chrome browser. Im not willing to sit in front of the laptop and the phone app is useless

• Yeah, I'm debating on doing that haha.

• Its easier. But it sucks that i have to refresh the page to know when someone replies to me. Like there's no sound for notifications on the mobile site

• I use the website since I'm usually on my laptop. Even when on my phone, I use the website rather than the app.

• i use website

• Most of times I use the website. But, if I'm just talking to someone I use the app.
    However, I prefer to use the website because it's easier and I can't see everything, things are not small.

• im on the app more, but the app sucks hind tit

website is much better

• The app sucks so I just use the website

• You ain't kidding, I'm debating on deleting the app and just using the chrome browser and going on the website. I just have to remember my log in info haha

• It crashes after every single comment...

• both. coz desktop allows you to do and see things the app can't

• I use the mobile version of the website.

• I use the website but I have it up like 24/7 on my phone.

• Started with the website, but now I use the app

• I only use GAG on my PC.

• I don't use the app

• Website

• The website

• I always use the website

• I use the app

What Guys Said 11

• Website on my laptop connected to my tv at home, with a wireless keyboard and mouse. Rarely on my phone, through the internet browser otherwise.

• i've used the app twice. it's not bad but prefer the legit website

• I didn't know there was a website

• The website. I've heard bad things about the app. Plus I'm cutting back on time spent on here, so the app wouldn't be a good idea.

• The website, I rarely use it on my phone.

• Definitely the website. I mainly log onto G@G using a PC or my laptop. Sometimes, I'll use my phone's web browser.

• I use the website. I never downloaded the app.

• the app has no ads so I stick with it

• I've never used the app, too many users have convinced me that it sucks.

• I use the website on mobile.

• I use the WEBSITE!