Have y'all ever accidentally answered the WRONG question?

I swear, I don't know how this happens, but I've done this a few times. I'll be answering questions, swear I'm on the correct one, and then it turns out I'm on a question that I don't even remember clicking.

Has this happened to you?

• Yep.
    65%(22)56%(58)Vote51%(36)
  • Nah.
    26%(9)34%(35)Vote37%(26)
  • It's a damn conspiracy.
    9%(3)10%(11)Vote12%(8)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 28

• I haven't done that yet but I like the idea of you answering a penis related question with an opinion about perfumes. "I like a more fruity kind of scent, I apply it liberally"...

Awks.

• I have, and it's been a long ass detailed answer that's had absolutely nothing to do with the question asked... and I got best answer

• Happens all the time and you know why

• Yeah I didn't notice I clicked on the feed to the right of the answer box and I thought the page had just reloaded

• Yes, I was sharing a opinion on a question about "adult entertainment" and it turns out that I accidentally commented on a question asking if girls like guys that aren't funny. It was awkward.

• Damn Russians..

• lol!!! No Proof, but Plenty of Proof in the Pudding Cup on this Site with many Gaggies. xx

• yes it happened twice. the last time it happened i was talking about the decline of the roman empire in a question about hillary clinton.

• Yes, I dk if it's my phones shitty touchscreen or whatever but I click on a question and it takes me to a completely different one

• Yes because the asshole who made this site, made it move sometimes. So you click on a question, but some shit thats not important loads below and raises everything so you click on the wrong question.

• It's because this damn app is so glitchy, ugh!

• Lol try using the mobile browser haha

• That thing always kick me off lol. I think GaG doesn't like the questions I ask lol

• It's happened before but for some reason stopped happening like months ago

• can't remember an example but I'm sure I have

• No I can't say that has ever happened.

• Yeah.. like I did right now.

Oppss

• It has happened to me before lol

• I think so. It's worse when it happens for a job application or something important haha.

• It happens with everyone from time to time - I shouldn't worry about it. It happens to me if I'm tired and had a long day. But I also have moments when I just completely miss things.
    It's normal don't worry :)

• Not yet but I wouldn't be surprised if I did at one point.

• Yep, but I added on to it to make it make sense

• Got no clue why ISIS has done this to ya but you better believe Batman is on the case!

• I especially pressed the wrong question when those damn ads come one

• It's the Russians.

• I just had this with message threads

• Nah, but people have accidentally answered mine

• Yes, but most of the time I catch it before I post.

• Nope, I never did that.

• No, but I have misread a question a time or two so I thought I was answering something different.

• Yeah I've been reading one thing, click on something else, then gave an answer that made no sense. I'm sure the question asker was like like "wtf are you talking about?".

What Girls Said 13

• Sure have.

• 5-6" is average, under 5" is below average, and 7"+ is considered big

• Happily, it Has never Happened to me Here, dear.
    However, what Has 'Happened' to me a Few times is, when I Post a Question and Someone, hun, comes along who Doesn't either Care about the Question or Gives Some Silly... Reply, Girl or Guy. xx

• Yeah, I think I've done that before :/

• That never happened to me. But I can understand why it happens to some people, I guess they're distracted.

• 😂😂 Yaaas, I remember it happened once.

• yeah ooooops.. can't delete or edit on here either which makes it so much worse.. it there until it closes and everyone has forgotten about that question or mytake

• It's happened a few times

• Yes it has happened. One time I never realized it till the question asker responded with a "WTF?".

• it's happened a few times

• Almost, but no. I did leave a reply on the wrong opinion once though.

• Lmao yeah and i tagged luci92 and chicobrah there and was really embarrasing lol

• yeah iread a question n answered another one instead