What type of device do you use to spend the majority of your time here on G@G? Also, what is your age demographic?

Last night, a fucktard ASS-umed that I can't be a college student, because of the amount of time he thinks that I spend on G@G. I use my phone 95% of the time, and check it often for notifications. I have plenty of time to check in, drop a few opinions, and move on unless I'm working one of my part-time jobs.

So what device do you mostly use? What's your age range? Do you check in on G@G throughout your day?

• Smart Phone
    67%(30)53%(50)Vote41%(20)
  • Tablet
    2%(1)4%(4)Vote6%(3)
  • Notebook/Laptop/Macbook
    24%(11)24%(23)Vote24%(12)
  • Desktop Computer
    7%(3)19%(17)Vote29%(14)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be on a computer as much as possible, as it's much more pleasant to type on a proper keyboard than a touchscreen. However, being at work, I need to use my phone.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• unfortunately my HOME PC... which allows me to watch WE ARE THE TV DOCTORS of America GAG ad every 20 seconds! Its awesome!

• Tablet/Phone 28

Usually troll on the commute :P

• 90% phone, 10% Desktop

• im usually on my phone or on my computer. im on my phone and computer at the same time now but different questions.

• iPad cause I'm too lazy (and broke) to get my laptop fixed 😑

• Laptop connected to my TV through HDMI. I use the internet browser on my phone every now and then.

• My smartphone. I use thus for everything.

• Desktop pc.
    I work on the pc and I browse the site during breaks.

• Phone like, 70% of the time

• laptop and pc probably the most. I use them if I wanna answer many questions... the phone I'm only using when a few notifications. I feel like you have to be masochistic to use your phone as main device to browse GAG.

also... why can you not be a college student? ESPECIALLY college have tons of time lol... make no fucking sense

• My smart phone 99% mostly.

• i use my laptop so i can be on GAG a lot

• Laptop for ne. It's where I write down the amount of opinions I post.

• I usually use desk top pc and
    use pad on the bed. I almost use pad on the bed last week due to weather became cold.

• At home my phone. I have it opened just like you. I'm not active all day long. What a fucktard.

• on my cellular telephone. (cell-phone)
    I check it infrequent, but typically at the end of the day unless I get a message.

(single white male between the ages 18-32)

• My laptop. Why does this question get asked so many times on here?

• Well assuming that you can read, you'll come to a conclusion on why I asked this particular time 👌

• Yes I did, but it doesn't answer why people are so curious about this.

• My curiosity was more about how can a person conclude what sort of occupation that you do orb don't have based on when they see you on GaG.

I was trying to get a feel of I'm correct that most 22 and under (girls especially) use their phones

• Desktop 70% of the time phone 30% :P

• My laptop. I hope that by age demographic you simply mean age - I'm 41.

• I use my computer 70% of the time. The 30% is my phone at work when my manager isn't around

• Desktop computer

• got all 4

• Desktop Comp is the only one of these that I own

• ... and over 50

• Yeah. Generation gap. Although my parents are you age and they have every one but a desk top. Well my dad might still have one...

• Ha, My wife has all those things that I DON'T have :)

• I surf Gag on my trusty potato.

What Girls Said 23

• I have had people assume I don't work or that I'm a shitty employee because of the time I spend on G@G. I work at a computer, and unless I'm on a deadline I'm typically just sending out emails or pricing product, it's not difficult for me to multitask. I also keep my phone on me, so I do it from there as well. I'm perfectly capable of working and G@Gin'. People be hatin'. Lol.

• LOL perfect example. But this particular person is a complete dipshit... however... it did make me wonder if my assumption that college students and younger, mostly use phones.

• I would assume they did.

• I use my phone probably 75% of the time. Its easy to drop in and reply to a question or something, it usually only takes seconds, waiting in line, or during lunch, or during a walk, or walking around a store. I think there are people that literally just spend all day sitting in front of their laptops posting on everything they can. If you have half a brain it only takes a few moments to respond to a question.

• exactly. And I think this numb nuts ASS-umes that you have to be sitting in front of a desktop or laptop to interact on G@G.

• TBH, it sounds pretty interesting... I think it'll be great for playing things like tic tac toe and Mario party

• I'll be blowing people up with bomberman :P

• Always my phone, and notifications come through on my watch when they occur

• somtimes laptiop and sometimes phone

• Phone.

• My laptop since cell phone is too slow when i try to answer things on here.

• Mostly my phone. Occasionally my laptop.

• I almost always use my phone, and I'm 18.

• I use my phone most of the time.

• ı use my laptop

• All of them, mostly Tablet and PC though.
    If I am outside then smart phone.

• On my phone and laptop equally

• I mostly use my laptop but sometimes use my phone

• Phone

• Smartphone, sometimes a laptop.

• I'm 14, I use my phone, and I check GaG between classes.

• 22yo...

• I talk to cheergirl38139 a lot and she is always texting me from one class or another when the prof is in "boring mode". Or she texts me when she is walking across campus...

TBH, any idiot that goes around making accusations without proof, is a Fuckard!

It's just like some girl on here told me I was lying about some of the guys I have been with... I have pics I sent her and OMFG, I actually got an apology! I started taking pics of guys I date after I got my ass beat by my mom when I was 14yo and she was always accusing me of stuff I dint do and saying everything I claimed, was a lie.

So don't go making statements about cheergirl38139. If she doesn't kick your skinny little ass, I will kick it for her! Sorry, I stick up for and by my gf!!

OMG, I hate Fucktards, Trolls, Catfish, and losers that think what happens in porn videos is real life! Get a grip, get off your computer, zip your pants up, and go outside and have a real life! There are real girls outside!

• Errrrr.. thanks but that wasn't the point. I don't give two shits what some Internet stranger thinks of me. The point was how does that "logic" add up to a conclusion?

I always assume that most under 22yo girls are on their phones, whether it's GaG, or Snapchat, or whatever...

I'd think that once a person has a "real job" your time on GaG would have to be limited to those times when you're not actually.

PS. This guy is a pedophile that I was just trying to reel in by asking a lot of questions. I think that's what wigged him out. ✌

• I use my phone. It's quicker & easier to use, especially when you just want to check in.

• I always use my phone except for today since I've lost it and hopefully getting it back... fingers crossed

• OMG that is such a horrible feeling.

• Here we can buy insurance for loss/damage but it's still an expensive deductible (been there done that) and you get a refurbished phone, not a new one

• I'm not sure I can for loss, I've asked about that before. But damage theyre normally good at since they try to fix it, and if it's unfixable they'll replace the whole thing.

• Most of the time I'll be on my pc. Sometimes I'll use my phone, though.

• Mostly on my PC.

• I use my laptop

• im 21 yo